WHA Concept Project

Frylock

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@hockeynut: You can download them at http://www.cyber-nhl.net

Hey, now that we know a few of the new WHA teams, can we expect to see the Halifax Icebreakers instead of the Schooners, and the Detroit Gladiators instead of the Black Ice/Lumberjax?

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Hey, now that we know a few of the new WHA teams, can we expect to see the Halifax Icebreakers instead of the Schooners, and the Detroit Gladiators instead of the Black Ice/Lumberjax?

I wasn't planning on doing any "new" WHA add-ons. In fact, there's already a Project WHA2 underway over at Cyber-NHL.

I am, however, in the process of re-writing the installer add-ons so that you can overwrite any team in the game, rather than the usual hard-coded method.

--Eriq.

Ohh I wonder...can it be possible to have the WHA type jerseys added to NHL 2004 somehow?? I have NHL 2004 PC game....and I dont know if there any way to add the cool jerseys somehow...if someone can pm me and explain how to insert that jerseys in the process..I would appericate it very much eh?

Errr...that's what this topic is about.

I think.

As well as changes in the installers, is there any chance we could get the ice and in-game logos for the 'Noughts, Schooners, Black Ice, and L-Jacks?

Super Wario Comix!

vanhalengo.png

As well as changes in the installers, is there any chance we could get the ice and in-game logos for the 'Noughts, Schooners, Black Ice, and L-Jacks?

Well, the installers for those four on Cyber-NHL already have those things included. The re-written installers will have uniforms, ice, logos, and crowds for every team.

I should have some up this week over on CNHL.

Sharky - If you want to add the uniforms from this thread, you can download them here.

--Eriq

YOU. ARE. A. GOD.

This is exactly the thing I need to install on NHL 2004.

Especially considering I uninstalled it after realizing I can't play it anymore without a crash-to-desktop!

EDIT: They do have the ice and stuff? It doesn't say in the description...

Super Wario Comix!

vanhalengo.png

EDIT: They do have the ice and stuff? It doesn't say in the description...

Acutally, the only v1 installers that have ice and in-game logos are Halifax, Milwaukee, Norfolk and Portland. For the others, there are seperate installers for the ice and in-game logos.

The v2 installers will have everything included for each team.

--Eriq.

Hockeynut - All you should have to do is run the .exe and follow the prompts. I tried to make it as simple as possible.

That you did, except the installers for Baltimore, Birmingham, and Calgary have an error in the xcopy line for TORFXXX2.jpg!

It should be /Y, not \Y.

And it's fixed every time after that.

Super Wario Comix!

vanhalengo.png

• 1 year later...

Love the jerseys Frylock! The Cleveland Crusaders 3rd jersey cool, that deffenately would give them the nickname "The Purple Gang" as they were called. I was just wondering though do you think I could make a 3rd jersey like that and wouldn't break the bank doing it? also have you ever though of doing that for former NHL teams like the Barons,Americans,Seals, ect. ? :D The whole what if?

Archived