New Ducks Logos?

CC97

Yeah the guys on that message board or whoever took this picture with their phones must not be too bright...doesn't he know how to Print Screen with his keyboard and paste into Microsoft Paint???

And I also saw Thrashers when I first saw it. I would have rather seen a little something more fierce than a plain mallard duck but maybe the D with the webbed foot in it has potential for a secondary?

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the more and more i look into this, the more and more i dont believe it to be authentic.

but that's just me

It reminds me of the Houston Republic logo "leak." That was eventually disproved.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

the more and more i look into this, the more and more i dont believe it to be authentic.

but that's just me

It reminds me of the Houston Republic logo "leak." That was eventually disproved.

I don't know. That Houston Republic fake looked pretty shoddy.

LIke them or not, these new Ducks logos look professionally done. I can't imagine someone would put the time and effort into creating something like this only to use as a hoax, but I've been fooled before.

Yeah the guys on that message board or whoever took this picture with their phones must not be too bright...doesn't he know how to Print Screen with his keyboard and paste into Microsoft Paint???

And I also saw Thrashers when I first saw it. I would have rather seen a little something more fierce than a plain mallard duck but maybe the D with the webbed foot in it has potential for a secondary?

If you read the original post, that was brought up...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catalyst

Next time you gotta do something like this, hit the Print Screen key (copies the screen to the clipboard) and paste into an image program (MS Paint if all else fails).

I tried, but the survey is smart. It requires you to install a plug-in that disables copy and print screen functions while in the survey. I just hope the quack police don't show up at my door.

those aren't bad but from what i've read on those LA Kings boards, and as other has pointed out something doesn't seem write. the guy says you had to install something to due it but i find it hard to believe there was no way he could print or save the logos.

untitled-6.jpg

something doesn't seem write.

you had to install something to due it

Please tell me you were doing/dueing homework or writing/righting a paper, or even just thinking about school when you posted these thoughts.... :P:D

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

If you read the original post, that was brought up...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catalyst

Next time you gotta do something like this, hit the Print Screen key (copies the screen to the clipboard) and paste into an image program (MS Paint if all else fails).

I tried, but the survey is smart. It requires you to install a plug-in that disables copy and print screen functions while in the survey. I just hope the quack police don't show up at my door.

Yeah and I don't buy that...really sketchy.

I see not reason why they need to get rid of the logos they have. Of course, they'll have to make an adjustment to the shoulder logos...

The first logo looks like a cross between the Kings, Thrashers and Atlanta Falcons. The green they use better be Jade.

The second logo is nice, but needs Jade in there BADLY!

I think it'd be interesting if they took the current Ducks main logo and changed the hockey sticks on it to gray, changed the jade triangle to a yellowish webbed foot and then put it on a Jade jersey...

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I'd go with the first logo. However, I'd replace the more block-style team name at the bottom of the logo with the stylized wordmark from the second logo. Additionally, the "web-foot D" could be used as a secondary mark on the shoulders of the team's jerseys. In my opinion, that would make for an extremely strong identity package.

The shield with the sticks is a little LA Kings like. Is that a good idea for the Ducks?

Ducks used the sticks thing way before the kings did, the kings had the black n white logo when the ducks had the mask and the 2 sticks.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived