New Ducks Logos?

CC97

actually, if u look at the first logo, it looks very similiar in design to the old anaheim angels logo(the one with the wings) evne the font in anaheim and shape of hte shield is the same. dont have an image or link, but will get one soon

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
apparently the colors will be black, orange and champagne and the webbed foot design will be used.

i don't have one credible source, but i'm adding 2 + 2 and getting 4...

I thought the Ducks were going to green and orange (a la U of Miami)? Black and orange is already used by the Flyers.

apparently the colors will be black, orange and champagne and the webbed foot design will be used.

I thought the Ducks were going to green and orange (a la U of Miami)? Black and orange is already used by the Flyers.

He's just guessing since he doesn't have any credible sources.

Any updates on this? Are these real or fake?

He's just guessing since he doesn't have any credible sources.

Any updates on this? Are these real or fake?

i'm 100 % certain about the colors (black/orange/champagne) and the webbed foot design. the other one won't make it. i can't prove this, but in the end we'll all know.

spuradd55td9.jpg

that's what they are doing, but they need something to connect them with a 13 year old history. i know it's a short time, but it's still history.

great compromise imho.

B)

Best user name ever.

(Some of the older guys might get where the name comes from)

Soooo....Am I the only one here who likes the Ducks current logo and jerseys?

yup, you're the only one

I don't think so....

*points to sig....begrudgingly points to WISDUCK....*

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

i just don't want the ducks to wear green.... that's OUR color. the wild can use it, since it's there color too... but the ducks? they already look like the kings when they wear their alternates. i don't want them to look like the stars under their new unis. stop copying division rivals :)

Soooo....Am I the only one here who likes the Ducks current logo and jerseys?

No, you're not.

I really, really like our current logos and jerseys... but the new owners seem to want a fresh new start.

It'd be nice to see some change, but even nicer if the current logos and colours stayed. :D

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Having Ducks be the nickname would only work with the current stuff.

Anaheim has NOTHING TO DO WITH DUCKS. (Are there even ducks in Anaheim?) This isn't Canada, it's a southern California resort town. The old name only fit because of the movie it was based after. The new name is horrible, and these logos are just as bad.

If they're going to change the MIGHTY Ducks, they should change it all. Or keep it the way it is. (Personally I like it the way it is. The Ducks have some history and have become a symbol of the league and an easily identifiable franchise. Throwing all that out the window seems rather stupid to me.)

So. Yeah. My vote goes towards keeping things the same, or moving to Kansas City. Because I would think the people of Anaheim would just laugh their asses off at these changes and continue to walk by. Atleast I would.

I don't see the Anaheim Angels in a rush to rid themselves of their Disney roots, and ties to an old movie. Probably because they know how bad a move that would be.

Having Ducks be the nickname would only work with the current stuff.

Anaheim has NOTHING TO DO WITH DUCKS. (Are there even ducks in Anaheim?) This isn't Canada, it's a southern California resort town. The old name only fit because of the movie it was based after. The new name is horrible, and these logos are just as bad.

If they're going to change the MIGHTY Ducks, they should change it all. Or keep it the way it is. (Personally I like it the way it is. The Ducks have some history and have become a symbol of the league and an easily identifiable franchise. Throwing all that out the window seems rather stupid to me.)

So. Yeah. My vote goes towards keeping things the same, or moving to Kansas City. Because I would think the people of Anaheim would just laugh their asses off at these changes and continue to walk by. Atleast I would.

I don't see the Anaheim Angels in a rush to rid themselves of their Disney roots, and ties to an old movie. Probably because they know how bad a move that would be.

The Ducks had no choice. If the name doesn't change from Mighty Ducks, the owners will have to pay a large sum of royalties to Disney.

And what do the Angels have to do with this, anyway? They've always been the Angels, named after Los Angeles, 'City of Angels'. Their name's never changed because the name 'Angels' has nothing to do with Disney.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Archived