New Ducks Logos?

CC97

How about the Orange County Ducks of Southern California, USA?

IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

TCR = JamesCraven

No, I happen to agree with him. The joke was old last season, the lawsuit's over, let it die.

VmWIn6B.png

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I think just about every "lolz yeah like the X Y's of Z" has been done.

As has, "I'm not offended by ______ using ____ as a mascot even though I'm _____" in regards to the Native American logo discussion or it's brother "Maybe (insert animal here) should sue for being offended."

So which one is it the web footed one or the U of Miami. The Calgary announcers tonight said the saw it? How could they see it before us Duck fans?

I don't know how the Calgary announcers saw it. I heard them say that, so I text messaged my reporter friend who was in the press box in Calgary at the time, and he said he hadn;t seen a thing. And he knows enough to tell me of such developments.

Homer%20Simpson%20Sabres.jpg

Patch-logo-2.gif

Patch-logo-3.gif

Anaheim_Ducks.gif

Patch-logo.gif

I tried to find an email, i even even emailed the stupid ducks site to send them these but they don't seem to care, so good job with that franchise.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I tried to find an email, i even even emailed the stupid ducks site to send them these but they don't seem to care, so good job with that franchise.

Teams are not allowed to accept concepts from fans... or even look at them.

Re: Baltimore Ravens late 1990s

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Why not? It doesn't make any sense. Lots of designers here can do a lot better than so called designers hired by teams.

Why not? It doesn't make any sense. Lots of designers here can do a lot better than so called designers hired by teams.

Because they don't want people suing them claiming that their logo was copied by the team and now they want money.

This is why the Ravens got rid of the Flying B.

1zgyd8w.jpg

I dont want any money in return from them anyway, i'd be happy with a freakin jersey to be honest, even some recognition, no money though.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I dont want any money in return from them anyway, i'd be happy with a freakin jersey to be honest, even some recognition, no money though.

With the money that is generated from marketing, you would be stupid to not want a % of that action. The jersey is cool, but getting a piece of everything sold with the art on it would be sweeter. Unless ur a millionaire...

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

They don't know that. So they won't look at your logo.

It's the same reason that studios won't read the screenplay you send them - if they have a policy of not reading them, you can't sue five years later when they make a film that's similar to your script.

I'd like to see teams solicit designs, with the provision that all designs sent in be the property of the team and with a compensatory package clearly established at the beginning.

You know, like the one the Brewers ran in 1977.... :P

IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

TCR = JamesCraven

No, I happen to agree with him. The joke was old last season, the lawsuit's over, let it die.

Bradshaw.jpg

Not funna. Not funna. Not funna.

6uXNWAo.png

IIRC, the guy who eventually sued the Ravens said he would have been happy with a helmet.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

With the money that is generated from marketing, you would be stupid to not want a % of that action. The jersey is cool, but getting a piece of everything sold with the art on it would be sweeter. Unless ur a millionaire...

If i want to make millions i can just work with my dad as a land developer (he's been in the field for 35yrs just had 4 lots zoned for 60 condo apts each)...money is not the issue (trust me i dont make much, i just graduated and started work at a reasonable salary).

Is it hard to believe that i might like the recognition moreso than the $$$? I'm a hockey fan 1st, i love the game, to see a team with a logo that isn't some freakin retarded Disney movie inspired piece of crap would be great.

I don't even think the quality of my logo is even half way near decent, my photoshop skills have dropped dramatically the past year or so (i need to look up a ton of tutorials), i made those as a suggestion, just my idea to point the guys in the right direction on what kind of logo would be decent. The artists that did the so called concepts are too busy staring at the kings and thrashers logo.

I like designing logo's because thats just what i like to do, i've been doing it since i was in grade 6, i still prefer my sketchbook over photoshop because as an artist thats just what i am used to, its a medium i am comfortable with.

I still don't get how you guys make logo's with like anything, i mean i can draw a logo but to do on the computer its a little tougher, i have the image of what i want the ducks logo to look like in my head but i can't translate it to photoshop.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

Unfortunately, we may hear the "joke" all over again. In the event that the NFL choses to put a team in Anaheim (and not the L.A. Coliseum), the city of Anaheim will require that "Anaheim" be somewhere in the name:

"...offsets in the NFL deal, according to sources familiar with the negotiations, are that the team would have Anaheim in the name and that the city would be awarded multiple Super Bowls." - from the L.A. Daily News 3/30/06

Get ready for the Los Angeles Raiders of Anaheim

8557127226_fbd001ef58_n.jpg

IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

TCR = JamesCraven

. . . says the guy with an avatar memorializing a guy who's been dead for SIXTEEN YEARS.

Ah, I kid because I care. No malice intended.

Now what's this about the Expos . . .

Archived