Slight Rangers change

vicfurth

Just noticed something. The Texas Rangers have a slight change to their unis. They unveiled Atlanta Braves-esque belt-loop piping:

No pics yet. The piping on the loops is a solid-blue line.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Now, if they would just add piping to the jerseys, I might be happy. I still think they need to go back the red.

Agreed. The only time that this franchise enjoyed any success was during the brief time that they wore red. 90% of the locals prefer the red, but the team won't listen.

Considering Tom Hicks love for and bankrolling of the University of Texas, I'm surprised that he hasn't renamed the team the Cowheads and started dressing them in burnt orange.

Now, if they would just add piping to the jerseys, I might be happy. I still think they need to go back the red.

Agreed. The only time that this franchise enjoyed any success was during the brief time that they wore red. 90% of the locals prefer the red, but the team won't listen.

I agree about the success in the red uniforms, but the Rangers should wear blue. The Angel's added to the problem. The minute Texas went to blue, Anaheim (or L.A. or what ever the hell they're called now) ditched the 'periwinkle' look and basically became the red version of the Rangers. Let 'em have it. I like the way the team looks now.

I think 90% of Dallas supporting the reds is a huge overestimation. I think it's 50/50 at best.

newsig.jpg

Archived