IT'S GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!

rmackman

banner.gif

We are the champions my friends,

And we'll keep on fighting 'till the end.

We are the champions!

We are the champions!

No time for losers,

'Cause we are the champions....of the world!

GO GATORS!!! 2006 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!

006762610.jpg

Sorry I had to repost this again just because I'm so freaking happy I can't contain it!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I was in Gainesville hangin' off of lightposts like a monkey with a beer in my free hand! NATIONAL CHAMPS! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

The million dollar belt, that's awesome. Too bad this tournament was pretty *yawn* anticlimactic.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Random, somewhat unrelated question:

Who won the NIT?

Basketball's not exactly my sport.

The team Florida beat in the SEC Finals: South Carolina.

So, it's an SEC sweep of the two men titles. Who knew this would happen?

Since I was a Florida's inhabitant for many years, I'm happy for this title for a Floridian university.

GO GATORS!!!

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

It IS great to be a Florida Gator!! (my friend)

UF has now joined the elite schools to have won an NCAA title in football and basketball. I don't know the exact number, but it's less than 10..

You've gotta believe that another football title is coming within the next 2-3 years!

Where do they get great coaches like that?

Hmmmmm...

Marshall. (Go Herd!)

As a Gator fan I am happy. Though I don't really care for basketball. I wish it was a football championship. <_<

Though I have a feeling we'll be near the top in football soon. Sports programs at Florida are looking good lately.

Archived