2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

homes should be.

Boro are apparently in the hunt for Chelsea's Huth, that could be a pretty powerful defensive pairing.

nice to see the gold Arsenal numbers getting a longer lifespan too :D *thumbs up*

harperdc.gif

I like that Reading went with this template for their away kits. I prefer it over the newer kits they put out this year. At least it gets more than just one year and gone (Fulham home and away last year).

why are Valencia all-white home? that doesn't look good for them, they need to have at least black shorts.

aren't Man U due for white aways too? anybody have an idea about their "scheduling" for away kit colors? I know it rotates between white, black and blue, and I *think* they're to white...

harperdc.gif

I just read on the ManUtd website, that they are staying in BLUE for this next season. They said it would be fairest to fans that just bought the jersey, since it was released only last summer and so on.

kitlaunch2006_a.jpg

They already look great.

I do wish we'd wear red socks, though. Balances out the white.

And perhaps the best news is the keeper shirt. Watching the World Cup, I love Nike's quartered keeper shirts. Was wondering what color we'd get - with the shades of gray, I might have to buy one of those as well!

Archived