2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

the socks are the only thing we dissagree on gothamite, i prefer them in white... too many teams alternate shirt/shorts/socks... so i like the added white.

and yes, i love the old fashioned retro look... but i wish they took it a step further and got rid of all the gold and just had red shirt, white sleeves and white neck... just basic.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and yes, i love the old fashioned retro look... but i wish they took it a step further and got rid of all the gold and just had red shirt, white sleeves and white neck... just basic.

Why get rid of the gold? It's part of the crest and provides a great regal-looking accent to the red and white.

i'm not saying i dont like arsenal using gold as an accent color. i thought the yellow piping a couple of seasons ago held that shirt together. i absolutely love the gold away strip from 01. but for me, nothing could ever be better than simple red and white, with absolutely nothing added.

Wow. Bar*a's new kits are gorgeous. I like the Catalan flag being moved to the sleeve cuff and the new slogan on the interior of the collar.

Kinda feel bad for their fans, with two brand new kits at the same time. Of course, we Arsenal fans had to deal with that last year, with the redcurrant Highbury home jersey and the yellow/anthracite away kit. At least AFC returns to its charter this season, where they think of the fans and have each kit last 2 seasons.

huh, interesting striped/quartered hybrid on the Barca and Vfl Woflsburg kits.

I'm not too big a fan of the new look of the Total 90 IV boots or ball, but that's more minor compared to the kits.

and you can still see that picture via the link above, I'm sure they've got the silk-screen looking Arsenal crest as a nice and subtle "don't deep-link us" replacement image.

[edit] guessing from the World Cup kits and the Barca keeper kit (who's that keeper? o_0) that the Arsenal grey one is going to be identical.

harperdc.gif

Vfl Wolfsburg:

boakye1.jpg

That VolksWagen logo doesn't look like it wass originally on the jersey.

BOAKYE: "Hey , I being introduced to the press as a new Wolfsburg striker. Trying to decide what to wear. I GOT IT!! My New York Yankees long sleeve t-shirt!!"

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

Archived