2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

Is adidas adding every team's name to the back of the shirt like they did with MLS? It'd look rather silly is Bayern Munich had something like this on the back and then the rather large Bayern Munchen they usually have across the back. At least Liverpool is "hiding" the logo on the back collar by stitching it in a similar red color

I don't think I saw that on the Liverpool shirt. Good catch.

I think it looks goofy. If they're going to put anything on the reverse, I'd rather it be a secondary logo, like Arsenal's new shirt.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heima.jpg

uti.jpg

evropa.jpg

The 3 Liverpool kits sans sponsor. It's Carlsberg as always.

Finally the non-fake kits appear for real!

Am I allowed to remain cynical? Just think its strange they don't have the sponsors on and they have that adidas logo thing on the sleeve! Not sure why that would happen as the authentic shirts won't have them on?

Liverpool may have to make sponsorless shirts. In some european countries, alcohol advertising is forbidden. For example, during the champions league final in Paris, Heineiken had to change their placards to Championsplanet

image,Shane-spc-Williams,white,black.png

isnt that blue cheski top the same as the one robben wore in the adidas +10 commercial, sans badge and sponsor?

No, Robben wore an adidas training jersey, the F50 or something like that

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I would imagine the home Betis kit is the far right striped one, so is the green with one off-center white one the alt or the away-primary one then? odd. I don't like teams that do that :|

AC Milan's kits last year also had the club name stitched in gold right below the collar on the back.

And France are the predominant country that have banned alcohol advertising - you also see the effects in Formula 1 and MotoGP racing.

nike are the official suppliers of balls for the English Premiership.

and if you think Sevilla with five jerseys is bad, Roma had seven a few years ago in '04-05: Traditional home and away, orange alternate, a dark blue alternate, a green special jersey, and seperate home and away Champion's League kits: one white with green collar and orange and red trim, and one black with the green collar and orange and white trim.

wow.

harperdc.gif

The recent scandal has got nothing to share with betting.

Not as its centerpiece, but all the news reports I've seen have mentioned betting as a side product of it.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The recent scandal has got nothing to share with betting.

Not as its centerpiece, but all the news reports I've seen have mentioned betting as a side product of it.

Really!?! Weird newspaper in America.

AC Milan has been linked with betting scandal just in the early 80's and they paid for it. So,You're about 26 years in late for irony.

Archived