2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

One other little tidbit about testimonials - the player receives the entire box office. It was a big deal back in the day before million-pound salaries. A little nest egg for a retiring legend.

Now, the money goes to a charity in the player's name, or to the player's foundation if he has one. Still, a cool thing to do.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As hesitant as I am to put up another Liverpool kit, this looks closer to the schematics than anything we've seen so far:

288420-1.jpg

This is official as of today. (Its the same as the original schematics, and the one I posted that was sans-sponsor.) I feel sorry for anyone who wasted money on one of those bad ebay fakes! adidas deliberately spread fake designs to throw off the east asian pirates and they appear to have largely succeeded. (Well until next week when the more precise fakes hit ebay :D)

This also means that yellow shirt I posted before will be the away kit as the other two posted with it are an exact match.

Here's a link to pics including the keeper's kit as well.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/replicakit

liverpool-1.png

Shalke 04 home:

shalke04home.jpg

The full Liverpool kit range:

liverpool.jpg

Here's Celtic third with the Carling sponsor vs Everton:

celticvseverton.jpg

Mainz:(not sure if I already posted this)

mainz05.jpg

Werder Bremen home and keeper kit:(not diggin the new numbers)

werderbremenhomeandkeeperkit.jpg

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The new Arsenal jersey is pretty sharp. Love the gold stripes.

Does anyone have any advice on buying a soccer jersey? Is it better to buy it from the team store online, or is ebay a good way to go? I've been looking on ebay and there are obviously a ton of fakes, but there some stuff that's "good enough" (at least for me). Any advice would be much appreciated.

The Chelsea kit just seems a bit dull... it lacks the character of an all blue shirt, but there is so little trim on it that it doesn't quite pop. Something doesn't grab me about it (and that's ignoring my general anti-Chelsea bias).

liverpool-1.png

Does anyone have any advice on buying a soccer jersey? Is it better to buy it from the team store online, or is ebay a good way to go? I've been looking on ebay and there are obviously a ton of fakes, but there some stuff that's "good enough" (at least for me). Any advice would be much appreciated.

If it's good enough and cheap enough, use ebay. I'd avoid team shops as they are normally pricier than onionbag or subside sports

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

If it's good enough and cheap enough, use ebay. I'd avoid team shops as they are normally pricier than onionbag or subside sports

I agree. I posted on the World Cup jersey thread recently about my experience buying eBay soccer jerseys. In the last few months I picked up a longsleeve Arsenal red currant shirt with Henry name and number and a blue France World Cup jersey with Zidane name and number.

They were both around $18 a piece and $10 shipping from Thailand. Both of them appear to have all of the appropriate markings, both for the clubs and the manufacturer. I see no signs of them being knock-offs. It was definitely worth it.

The Chelsea kit just seems a bit dull... it lacks the character of an all blue shirt, but there is so little trim on it that it doesn't quite pop. Something doesn't grab me about it (and that's ignoring my general anti-Chelsea bias).

Funny, I think there's too much trim on the Chelsea shirt. I liked the Centenary one much better, because it had less of the white striping.

Funny, I think there's too much trim on the Chelsea shirt. I liked the Centenary one much better, because it had less of the white striping.

That's sort of my point mate... its too much trim for a plain shirt, too little for a piping style kit.

At least the Liverpool kit is unmistakenly a piping styled kit, but that Chelsea one tries to be plain but they couldn't resist just a teensy bit of white piping that ruins it.

liverpool-1.png

I agree. I posted on the World Cup jersey thread recently about my experience buying eBay soccer jerseys. In the last few months I picked up a longsleeve Arsenal red currant shirt with Henry name and number and a blue France World Cup jersey with Zidane name and number.

They were both around $18 a piece and $10 shipping from Thailand. Both of them appear to have all of the appropriate markings, both for the clubs and the manufacturer. I see no signs of them being knock-offs. It was definitely worth it.

Thanks, guys! Time to scour ebay.

those spurs kits are now my favorites of all time :)

brown and black, with gold accents, and a red sponsor. that's my kind of color scheme :)

I have to say those Spurs kits are nice. Dark Brown (chocolate) gold and red do work well together.

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived