2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool will be using red numbers on the white shirt. Not sure if anyone had confirmed this yet.

liverpoolawaynumbers.jpg

I think that black would actually look better with this, but the red numbers fit so it's not that bad. I'm pretty sure the yellow change kits are bearing red numbers. If the yellow has black or white numbers instead, I'd be disappointed.

And Tigres has jumped from Atletica to adidas(Here vs Barca, who are wearing numbers similar to the English national team this year.)

tigresvsbarca2.jpg

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

French Lique 1 opened play today. Here's PSG's home strip.

psghome.jpg

And her is Man U's blue kit with new sponsor. Sad thing is that I saw a few blue shirts with the AIG logo filled in with red. Too bad they didn't go with that

manublueshirt.jpg

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

psghome.jpg

I like this one, but I love their away strip. The simplicity of it and the colors are awesome.

If it only wasn't 70 euros.

psghome.jpg

I like this one, but I love their away strip. The simplicity of it and the colors are awesome.

If it only wasn't 70 euros.

I agree. I also think PSG's logo is one of the nicest in European football.

I think the world just ended, 'cause I'm going to profess a complete agreement with Gothamite on the PSG shirt stripe.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Onionbag should get the new kits soon, they have Arsenal's new shirt and Man U's warm up gear already. Soccer.com and Eastbay are good sources too. Of course you can do what I do and have friends bring the jerseys over with them. ;) Thanks nick!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Boca Juniors is wearing argyle socks with their "throwback" jerseys. I'm not sure if the jersey shown is only supposed to be a every now and again jersey or the full seaon kit. Also, numbers are standard block style similar to what Indianapolis Colts wear.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Liverpool will be using red numbers on the white shirt. Not sure if anyone had confirmed this yet.

liverpoolawaynumbers.jpg

I think that black would actually look better with this, but the red numbers fit so it's not that bad. I'm pretty sure the yellow change kits are bearing red numbers. If the yellow has black or white numbers instead, I'd be disappointed.

Only twice in this thread ;)

Its strange that this kit has the EPL style red numbers on it, when we've all been led to believe its the European Away shirt and that we'll have the adidas numbers in Europe this season.

The yellow shirt has green Carlsberg on the front... imagine if it had green numbers on the back :blink: Hopefully red, though I'd begrudgingly accept black. (We've had black #s on yellow shirts with red trim before and it always looks bad)

We'll see tonight/tomorrow (depending on time zone) if the adidas numbers are indeed being used in Europe.

liverpool-1.png

here is arsenal in their champions league qualifier yesterday. looks like these are the numbers/letters they will be wearing in the CL this year:

_41981020_fabregas416.jpg

Outstanding.

I always like our Champions League numbers more than the Premier League numbers.

That's what I'll be getting. :D

That's essentially the numbers/letters used by Brazil during the World Cup. I suppose a number of Nike teams will use this. But it does look sweet on Arsenal.

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived