2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

I'm not a ManU fan and honestly this thread was the reason I visited their site for the 1st time. The blue kits are really a deserved punishment for all ManU fans... I don't care a lot, but out of pure aesthetics i would prefer that they get rid of them (after all most of my fav clubs are red and ManU would play in this awful blue against them).

KeeperEUSC, what about blue-red teams, they'd need a white or yellow one against them, right? :rolleyes:

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks harperdc

My son and I follow our national team (my grandmother is from Ireland).

Thanks for the update - you da man harperdc !!! :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

It's hard to tell the real difference in these new Barca kits other than orange being the 2nd kit. Right now it's the neon yellow/green that's the 2nd kit, unless i'm mistaken.

what about no stripes and the return of the blue shorts in the 1st kit?

Barca musn't lose their stripes.

And I don't see why their new change kit would still have the old T90 design.

agreed. I can see the third as that as it's obviously this year's second kit, but the new away...wtf?

as for the stripes...I think they look better with stripes, but there *is* precedent:

BarcaCentReEdNo.7.0405c.gif

I know Nike's got a nice cool split-style kit, but c'mon, give it some stripes.

harperdc.gif

Barca musn't lose their stripes.

And I don't see why their new change kit would still have the old T90 design.

Yeah, that's why I bolded the fact that it's rumored. It doesn't make much sense for them to debut a new kit in an old style, not to mention the Barca kit displayed on the first page of this thread. We'll see what happens when more details come out...

So, if I'm not mistaken, so far it looks as though there isn't going to be a single Nike team wearing stripes.

there will be mass riots if Inter and Juve aren't in stripes. Porto's in much the same situation.

and I'd really like to see how those libero shorts look fully on the body - see how much assymetrical red there is.

harperdc.gif

Just recieved my Nike US National team jersey. While some club teams may not be getting their stripes, they certainly will be wearing the best jersey I've ever seen. If possible, it's lighter than the Total 90 was.

Yeah I saw the new Nike Australia home shirt earlier in the week and its incredibly light... a different material from the Total 90 shirts. Its also scarily thin but I'm guessing its strong enough to withstand some shirt tugging etc.

Don't want a repeat of the 2003 Rugby World Cup where the Nike tight fitting jerseys continually got ripped to shreds by defenders.

liverpool-1.png

the home kit design sheet is posted in another thread, but seeing the away in that detail is nice. the red on yellow is kinda growing on me too for some reason.

and we *definitely* don't want a repeat of the '03 RWC problems with jerseys, but Kappa's set a nice precedent for making incredibly snug jerseys that seem to be durable. However, an even greater worry are the loads of overweight fans (yours truly included) who want to pick up a replica shirt...;)

harperdc.gif

Archived