2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think other leagues used the font that MLS uses first, but yeah, a bunch of them are using it now. I like it as a league font.

The SPL used them after MLS. I think the French used either the same season (which started after MLS) or the season before. Everyone else has slowly picked up those numbers after MLS. Not that MLS spawned the trend, most likely Ligue1 did.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I called the Onionbag about ordering Man U's kits with Champions League numbers. He says that Man U's CL numbers will feature the MUFC logo on them and that they should be similar to what Arsenal rolled out. The shirts will be available Sept 1st.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Australia are playing Kuwait tonight and they Kuwaitis are wearing numbers that look like a uniformly bold version of the EPL numbers. I reckon they're terrific.

Getty Images coverage of the game

Almost...

for some reason, the goalkeeper's numbers are Peignot (Real Madrid's numbers until the most recent change), while everyone else is wearing Optima (the EPL numbers).

Odd.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Spurs new away kits:

spurssf1.jpg

I saw these in action vs Bolton. They Puma and Spurs logos are almost the same size. It almost looks like the Puma logo is on both sides when the players are running around. They should have put som kind of navy blue outline on the cockerel to make it stand out.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I thought that new Spurs logo would look really iconic but its just too small to stand out and I'm a bit disappointed with the end product.

(Well not really as I can't stand Spurs but from an aesthetic viewpoint!)

liverpool-1.png

Archived