2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

Yes, 2004, Barca was supposed to be sponsored by the Bejing 2008 Olympics, just to piss off Real Madrid (Madrid were bidding for the 2012 Summer Games) but the deal fell through due to heavy opposition from the supporters.

I'm pretty sure that deal fell through on financial grounds. The shareholders had already approved shirt sponsorship in principle, allowing the club to pursue deals.

Barca was also linked with Betandwin, but again they failed to agree on the amount.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gothamite, you may be right. Barca was also talking with Betandwin.com as potential shirt sponsorship but that deal was never finalized. Imagine Barca with a huge BWIN logo on their shirt :cursing: Also, did you know that they already have sponsors? TV3 Barcelona.

image,Shane-spc-Williams,white,black.png

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question. Do you know why Werder Bremen has sponsorless shirts was Champions League? I noticed that Sporting Braga was player Chievo without sportingbet ad so I cocluded that it's forbidded to advertise betting companies during UEFA international games. But then I realized that AC Milan had bwin ads during both CL games. Now I'm confused.

Archived