New FOX5 (WNYW-TV, New York) Logo

JH42XCC

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they've both got the Fox logo & the channel # in the same place. And they've god the wording in the same place. That's where they're the same.

The only thing remotely "uniform" about these is that they have both the wordmark and the channel number in them. They aren't in the same location. They aren't in the same color. They aren't in the same font. They don't have the same borders. Therefore, they really aren't the same at all.

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

masthead.jpg

Is that a slogan or a threat?

the slogan is "Just You Watch the Best"

Hmmm, that's the same slogan that FOX 6 in Milwaukee uses.

As for the Circle 7 logo that was referred to earlier (I forget by whom), Wikipedia has an entry on it.

QPR%20Sig.png

• 4 months later...

Well, sadly all the fox stations will start to look way too similar

Apparently now every station will be MY FOX *enter citys name* and FOX "station number*

SO say for Philly the stations will be:

CBS-3

6 ABC

NBC 10

My PHL 17

My Fox Philadelphia

CW Philly (also known as Philly 57 CW)

So now, there is 2 stations with MY in it, so lame

I know I know News Corp owns My Network TV, funny cause myphl17 is the largest station carrying My Network TV that is not owned by News Corporation

Oh wellz

homepage_header_logo.jpg

this is the San francisco fox station. no mention of fox at all

The rumor a year or so ago was that Fox was going to buy KRON and let go of the affiliation with KTVU. KRON said not enough and kept with KTVU. KTVU also I think wanted to steer away from the Fox News style. But KTVU has never used Fox in its news name. When Fox programming is mentioned, the name KTVU Fox2 is the same. In fact the now alternate logo for KTVU has Fox in it.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

homepage_header_logo.jpg

this is the San francisco fox station. no mention of fox at all

The rumor a year or so ago was that Fox was going to buy KRON and let go of the affiliation with KTVU. KRON said not enough and kept with KTVU. KTVU also I think wanted to steer away from the Fox News style. But KTVU has never used Fox in its news name. When Fox programming is mentioned, the name KTVU Fox2 is the same. In fact the now alternate logo for KTVU has Fox in it.

If you really want to see a FOX affiliate with no FOX logo, then check out WSVN 7 in Miami

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

Archived