White Sox World Series Rings

DEAD!

Arizona Diamondbacks World Champions Ring and Presentation Box

39083e.jpg

You see? Now why cant ALL Championship rings look like this? The teams logo surrounded by diamonds is the only way a championship ring should be done. I was so dissapointed when i saw that the Buccaneers Super Bowl 37 rings had the trophy on it rather than the flag logo.

I agree, that D'Backs ring is almost perfect and its made even sweeter by the fact that they beat the yankees.

After being handed two wins via the most colossal 9th inning chokejobs by a closer EVER, this ring really should have an "NY" on it.

... Thank God it doesn't! ^_^

Actually, it does:

39083f3bt.png

:D

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

39083e.jpg

You see? Now why cant ALL Championship rings look like this? The teams logo surrounded by diamonds is the only way a championship ring should be done. I was so dissapointed when i saw that the Buccaneers Super Bowl 37 rings had the trophy on it rather than the flag logo.

I agree, that D'Backs ring is almost perfect and its made even sweeter by the fact that they beat the yankees.

After being handed two wins via the most colossal 9th inning chokejobs by a closer EVER, this ring really should have an "NY" on it.

Actually, it does:

39083f3bt.png

Is it very common to put the team you beat on your ring, or do teams just like showing they beat the Yankees?

kom22

The D'Backs ring that's been posted looks like a prototype to me. It is a very sharp lloking ring, but this is the ring I read about and saw the D'Backs receive at the start of 2002:

dbacks.jpg

This ring isn't as good as the one you all posted earlier, IMO. The four diamonds around the face represented the four years of existence of the franchise. It's manufactured by Masters of Design-- you can see more of their rings on their site- mastersofdesign.com.

As for the Yankees logo on the shank, I remember reading that the Yanks got annoyed since Arizona used the NY logo without permission. That logo was changed on the real rings for a more generic NY. As for how the Marlins did it two years later, I don't know.

My favorite ring of all time, yes the 2002 Buccaneers Championship ring. I think its very classy with the football shaped field of diamonds, with the lombardi trophy on the front. My favorite part about it is the side with the player name written on a kind of banner with palm tree's and the Ship and logo in the background.

bucsfront.jpg

bucsside1.jpg

bucsside2.jpg

39083e.jpg

Actually, it does:

39083f3bt.png

"Tradition"??

What tradition?! :blink:

6uXNWAo.png

My God. CHILL. OUT. It's good-natured ribbing. It's BASEBALL. I have no real ill will against South Siders, but damned if they're not the most defensive reactive lot around. Sons of bitches always have something to PROVE.

They have something to prove already. It's a World Series championship. It's all they need. If anyone's being defensive, it's you. (bow)

I absolutely love the craftsmanship on the 1937 ring. You can throw all the diamonds you want, but nothing can replace detail done on gold.

I saw, I came, I left.

Anybody know to what the "3-347-845" refers?

The 1978 Dodgers drew 3,347,845 fans to Dodger Stadium. That's gotta be what the reference is about - it was their record (and possibly an MLB record?) at the time, which has since been broken.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Again, not a championship, but still baseball:

1947 NY Giants 221 Team Home Runs Record Ring

1094_a.jpg

1094_l.jpg1094_r.jpg

Given to players and front office personnel in honor of the New York Giants' league leading 221 team home runs in 1947, led by HOFer Johnny Mize's 51.

Anyone have a picture of the 2000 Rockies' ring for the record of most sacrifice flies in a season (75)?

Archived