Another Grizzlies Alternate Concept

nwtrailtrekker

other than the fact that all you did was re-color the uniform image from sportslogos.net, it is a good visual representation what what a gold Grizzlies jersey would look like.

Not to be harsh, but next time credit your sources.

that having been said, the colours do look good.....however navy and powder blue never said "grizzlie" to me....maybe they should go back to the black of their vancouver days.......? possibly a little charcoal grey......?

that having been said, the colours do look good.....however navy and powder blue never said "grizzlie" to me....maybe they should go back to the black of their vancouver days.......? possibly a little charcoal grey......?

I agree, the colors don't make much sense. But, then again, not many of the NBA teams' colors make much sense, or the nicknames for that matter! (LA Lakers, etc.) But, I believe the Grizzlies were going for colors that represented Memphis well, hence the names "Beale Street Blue", "Memphis MidnightBlue", and "Smoke Blue."

Oh well, anything's better than those god-awful teal jerseys they had in Vancouver!

Also, decent job, NWTrekkie. I am honored to be inspiration for once.

Archived