logo competition

GameCock82

GameCock is there any chance i could get in this if someone drops out for any reason?

You can take my spot.

Seriously.

(Gamecock he can take my spot)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are you sure lewj? if you are completely sure yes irondudez you can take his spot.

I have decided how to fix the unleashed seeding problem.....i am just gonna leave the game numbers blank....and put them in random order, so the voters do not no which logo set goes with what competitors. The only draw back is that in the "final four" and the championship" they will have a 25% or 50% chance of guessing right. On the same note, the final four and championship competitors will have superb designs that will be hard to distinguish apart.

Untitled-3.gif

-s82.designs.webpage-

Brilliams!

Ownership

-CFA: South Beach Sharks

-NCFA: 2007 Beantown Bowl Champions; BNE Co-Champions

are you sure lewj? if you are completely sure yes irondudez you can take his spot.

I have decided how to fix the unleashed seeding problem.....i am just gonna leave the game numbers blank....and put them in random order, so the voters do not no which logo set goes with what competitors. The only draw back is that in the "final four" and the championship" they will have a 25% or 50% chance of guessing right. On the same note, the final four and championship competitors will have superb designs that will be hard to distinguish apart.

I'm sure, I need more practice anyway, I'm not really VERY professional at logos yet. So yeah you can take my spot.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I really thing all 32 contestants should be barred from voting in this thing, conflicts of interest and :censored: like that.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I really thing all 32 contestants should be barred from voting in this thing, conflicts of interest and :censored: like that.

Agreed. Or else others could try to swing the outcome to play a weaker opponent or something like that.

I really thing all 32 contestants should be barred from voting in this thing, conflicts of interest and  :censored: like that.

Agreed. Or else others could try to swing the outcome to play a weaker opponent or something like that.

Also if anyone uses anything that isn't their own work, its an automatic disqualification unless the round calls for it. (for example new unis for an existing team)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived