The most disgusting thing i have ever heard of

Saintsfan

well maybe not the most disgusting, after all the Nazis did systematically seek out and murder in gas chambers 6 million jews, but this is on the list of pretty bad things!

http://www.ssur.org/news/items/2003/200310/20031020_MLB.htm

I mean, tearing up one of 3 Babe Ruth authentic uniforms deliberately for cash, pretty low IMO.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

all i know is this blows...i mean, BABE dangING RUTH wore that jersey.  you don't just say 'yeah, okay, i'm gonna give Topps or whoever this rare as hell Babe Ruth jersey and let em cut it up for cards' :angry: even a yankee hater such as myself wouldn't want this done...i know i wouldn't want someone saying...'hey, let's get a rocket richard jersey and cut it up for cards!'

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I haven't bought sports cards since I was 11, but I do buy some of the jersey cards.  It's just so cool to have a piece of Carbonneau's and Lafleur's sweater :D  And, I'd love to own part of a Richard, Morenz, or Bouchard jersey.

Like I said, I'd rather have 2k people enjoy it and own it instead of a rich guy.

Plus, that was kind of a bad title, man.  It's a baseball jersey. Proabably smells like 80yo Jack Daniels.  Not as important as a life or anything.

Archived