s82 Competition

GameCock82

VERY IMPORTANT

the new revised seedings

seedings assign rank to each competitor upon revision from competition council.

those who have sent me their design do not worry about sending another copy with new seeding(i have already fixed)

bkyourway.jpg

i have a feeling there was a reason for putting me against AAO. bu it dont really matter, im alright out. i just dont have the time. sorry for not saying something sooner.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have a feeling there was a reason for putting me against AAO. bu it dont really matter, im alright out. i just dont have the time. sorry for not saying something sooner.

you gotta be :censored: ing kidding me! you've had two weeks to do this and are just now informing us that you are out, TWO :censored: ING DAYS BEFORE THE DEADLINE!

i swear to god, you punks that enter these contests and drop out like this should be banned from all future contests on these boards. it's not like the contest administrators are being paid to do this. they are taking time out for YOU. they are trying to make this fun for YOU. they are attempting to do something cool so YOU can hone your craft. obviously, YOU don't see it that way, or YOU wouldn't have wasted our time.

roxstarmedia is filling in for nwtrailtrekker. So i will have to adjust the seedings on team grey all will happen is he will become seed 5 and the rest will just be pushed back a seed.

just to inform once again and make the deadline clear=Thursday by Midnight est

Untitled-3.gif

-s82.designs.webpage-

Brilliams!

Ownership

-CFA: South Beach Sharks

-NCFA: 2007 Beantown Bowl Champions; BNE Co-Champions

you gotta be :censored: ing kidding me! you've had two weeks to do this and are just now informing us that you are out, TWO :censored: ING DAYS BEFORE THE DEADLINE!

i swear to god, you punks that enter these contests and drop out like this should be banned from all future contests on these boards. it's not like the contest administrators are being paid to do this. they are taking time out for YOU. they are trying to make this fun for YOU. they are attempting to do something cool so YOU can hone your craft. obviously, YOU don't see it that way, or YOU wouldn't have wasted our time.

dude. my grandma just recently died. sorry but im not in the mood for a contest.

Archived