Change 1 thing about your team's uniform

Hat Boy

The point of this exercise is to think of ONE thing you could change about your favorite team's uniform, not ramble off everything you don't like about it.

For me, I wish the Red Sox would bring back the red/white/blue sock of the past.

aabc040.jpg

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The point of this exercise is to think of ONE thing you could change about your favorite team's uniform, not ramble off everything you don't like about it.

For me, I wish the Red Sox would bring back the red/white/blue sock of the past.

I wish MLB would have uniform rules about their "uniforms" like the NFL does and make players show their socks. I would prefer them wear stirrups, even the faux ones look better than this current trend of sock wearers. Next thing you know, guys will have the bottoms of their pants pulled completely over their shoes and covering their toes.

Other than that, I would have the Reds drop the black from the uniforms.

Lions: Brop the black. Go to a navy blue if you have to.

Blackhawks: Nothing...perfection.

Lightning: Ditch the logo. Go with the ones on the shoulder.

Kentucky Wildcats basketball: Run away from anything that says Nike on it. Bring back the Zubaz shorts!

Bengals:

Drop the white stripes on the side of the Bengals black and orange jerseys and the little bit of white on the pant stripes.

Clippers:

Move to San Diego and go back to the powder blue and orange colors.

Yes, I like the Bengals and the Clippers. I've been very depressed for over a decade.

201160034_f4c2ccdd98_o.png228795922_2c1d682c64_o.png

Cubs: Get rid of the walking bear on the alts. Put the logo from the home jerseys there instead.

Bears: On the road uniform, make all three shoulder stripes burnt orange with a navy outline. Do the same for the sock stripes.

Bulls: Change the alt from a v-neck. It looks stupid and collegiate.

Blackhawks: Get rid of the yellow, blue, orange and green from Chief Blackhawk's hair and feathers.

100733339ha.jpg

Blue Facemasks. I know there are some that like the old-school classly look of gray facemasks but I just don't think once you go away from it you can just put it back years later and have it have the same effect.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Lightning: Ditch current crest and use current shoulder logo (state of Florida with bolt of lightning) and create a new alt logo for shoulder

Buccaneers: Nothing current, just create either a pewter or black alt jersey

leafs: ditch the ballard era leaf

raptors: start over I guess. to really improve their unis you would need to start fresh. The easy answer is ditching purple, but then they'd look like so many other teams

jays: some kind of stripes or piping on the home and road

bills: one shade of blue only

49ers: Sock stripes, sock stripes, sock stripes.

Bobcats: New number font.

Braves: Numbers on the front...and if it's permanent, return vertical arching!

Hurricanes: Alternate of some sort, preferably with the secondary logo.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

leafs: ditch the ballard era leaf

raptors: start over I guess. to really improve their unis you would need to start fresh. The easy answer is ditching purple, but then they'd look like so many other teams

jays: some kind of stripes or piping on the home and road

bills: one shade of blue only

I was actually tempted to make a whole post about why the Ballard leaf should be dropped and they should bring back a Smyth era uniform set. Even though I LOVE the first Ballard era jersey, the bad stigma around it is too much and it needs to be removed and a fresh look (from the past) could be in order. It is a reminder of past accomplishments and a reason to look forward to a bright future.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Angels: change to a navy cap w/red bill (and corresponding batting helmets) on road and with home vests.

p925493reg.jpg

Cubs: restore old shoulder patch (below), restricting walking cub logo to blue alternates.

CHI_9eqvfr5kgjlnidmqqi3y.gif

The walking cub logo doesn't look sharp on a white background.

CHI_695.gif

Football Badgers: make retro jerseys permanent.

05_bowling_green_fb_010f.jpg

8557127226_fbd001ef58_n.jpg

seahawks pick up a lime green jersey.

sonics get an entire new set altogether. ugh. theiir just gross

mariners, darken their alternate blue jersey to a near black, or bring back the teal jersey. also for a hat logo replace the S-compass logo with an M-compass logo. i've seen it on some fashion caps before and i really like it.

Broncos: Switch the Navy Blue out with Royal Blue, then make the Orange jerseys the home jerseys. Also, put the old white-orange-white stripe on the helmet.

Avalanche: Come up with a better alternate jersey.

Nuggets: Make the Navy Alts the permanent road unis.

Crush: Change the numbers on the road unis back to the original.

Archived