Change 1 thing about your team's uniform

Hat Boy

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red Sox - Nothing really...maybe an alternate navy jersey for the road, but that's about it.

Patriots - I'd love to see the silver jerseys worn more often...I'm a huge fan of those.

Celtics - Nix the default home and road uni's (the plain green/white ones). Use the St Patricks Day green/gold/white unis for the road, and design a similar set for the homes.

Bruins - Eh, no complaints really. I'd like to see a new alternate introduced to take the place of the now-defunct yellow Bear jerseys though.

Redskins - Gold pants.

Red Sox - 1980's blue block-letter road jerseys

Nationals - Make the lettering on the jersey match the cursive "W" on the hat.

Wizards - Go back to the Wes Unseld jerseys. At the very least, have either two side stripes or none.

Capitals - Go back to the old-school unis.

Carolina Panthers - wear gray or black pants with the white jerseys.

Washington Redskins - spear helmet and gold pants.

Philadelphia 76ers - go back to the red, white, and blue jerseys.

Orlando Magic - bring back the pin stripes (best pin stripes ever!)

Detroit Lions - ditch the black.

Miami Heat - burn those ugly retro jerseys worn last season. Black, purple, orange, yellow what the hell?

Bengals/Vikings - bad upgrades.

Blackhawks: I'm not even sure if they use it anymore, but ditch the black jersey. Keep the colored feathers and logo exactly the same. Same with the jersey itself. Perfection.

White Sox: This just might be a personal thing, but there has to be a way to get some white into the socks.

Packers: This might be blasphemy, but I'd be in favor of darkening the yellow into more of a gold. Not as drastic as the Ron Wolf proposed changes, but a little darker. That's first. And If I had a second thing I could change, I'd bring in a set of green pants exclusively for the road jerseys. These pants are never to be worn with green jerseys.

Illinois football: One thing? But there's so many? Okay, use this concept--http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=36503&hl=illinois

Illinois basketball: Ok. There's a lot I'd do differently from the current Nike jerseys. But to choose one--go back to orange. Illinois is orange in the Big Ten and JUST BEHIND SYRACUSE (can't forget them) is one of the more prominent orange-clad schools.

Bulls: I don't care that much about the NBA, but I like the jerseys just fine.

Broncos: Switch the Navy Blue out with Royal Blue, then make the Orange jerseys the home jerseys. Also, put the old white-orange-white stripe on the helmet.

I agree. I love the orange crush jerseys. However, i am not sure about the helmet striping. I would love to see this as an alternate logo on the jersey...

DEN_452.gif

I love this logo.

other than that, i agree.

Quoted by SHoUP: Washington Redskins - spear helmet and gold pants.

SHoUP, I agree.

one i know we can all agree with...the f'n buffaslug!!!

Twins: Make the red "TC" cap the primary home cap, make the navy "TC" cap the primary road cap and use the navy "M" as the alternate(Getaway day afternoon games only.) Also I would drop the pinstripes on the road unis.

Timberwolves: Drop the black alts and replace with green. "Timberwolves" replaced with "Minnesota" on the road and alts.

Vikings: Drop yellow piping on the numbers at home.

Wild: Make the red "vintage" alternate the new home sweater. Create a white version of red uniform.

Gopher Football: White Helmet with maroon M.

(Special request) Lakers: Drop the white alts at once!

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

(Special request) Lakers: Drop the white alts at once!

Good one. It might be the stupidest alt in all of sports. By special exemption, their primary home uniform is unique. Why try to be like everyone else on Sundays?

Oh course, Kobe hit 81 in the whites (didn't he?), so I don't think they'll go away soon.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Mets: Tone down on all the black. I don't mind the shadowing but the two black alts (you only need one!) are annoying along w/ the blue and black batting helmet. If anything more blue (I'm a fan of the sunday home pin striped alts with the all blue hats and sleeves).

Chiefs: Fine but don't ever bring back the white on white look or don't attempt a red on red.

Blazers: Perfect

Hockey: Don't Watch

NCAA Football: Florida: PERFECT

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Broncos: Switch the Navy Blue out with Royal Blue, then make the Orange jerseys the home jerseys. Also, put the old white-orange-white stripe on the helmet.

I agree. I love the orange crush jerseys. However, i am not sure about the helmet striping. I would love to see this as an alternate logo on the jersey...

DEN_452.gif

I love this logo.

other than that, i agree.

Quoted by SHoUP: Washington Redskins - spear helmet and gold pants.

SHoUP, I agree.

one i know we can all agree with...the f'n buffaslug!!!

That thing? It always looked like some horse embryo, kicking about in some ultrasound photo.

I know they won't ever do this, but I'd like the Tigers to put some element of orange in their home uniforms!

Also, the Pistons need to bring back the horse logo (but keep the blue and red colors), the Lions need to change their logo and the Wings need a third.

Carolina Panthers - wear gray or black pants with the white jerseys.

Washington Redskins - spear helmet and gold pants.

Philadelphia 76ers - go back to the red, white, and blue jerseys.

Orlando Magic - bring back the pin stripes (best pin stripes ever!)

Detroit Lions - ditch the black.

Miami Heat - burn those ugly retro jerseys worn last season. Black, purple, orange, yellow what the hell?

Bengals/Vikings - bad upgrades.

Just out of curiousity, how did you end up with that strange combo of favorite teams?

Archived