Baltimore Orioles concept...

Camden Crazy

Well, I made a few changes. The most significant change is putting the piping back on the uniforms. It makes them look so much better than what they do now, I was surprised. I also got rid of the road cap (black cap/black bill) and now all three sets use the primary bird on the black cap/orange bill. I also took the numbers off of the front of the jerseys. For a "paintjob", I thought this came out alright. C&C appreciated:

oriorio.png

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

Not bad at all, but I prefer the current uniforms without the piping. I guess that is because that is what I grew up (and it continued after the first major overhaul in 1989 -- which I loved),so it just looks more like an Orioles uniform to me. I also like them better with the number on the front, which is my general preference for all uniforms with script on the front.

The best thing you did is to scrap the ridiculous O's hat. Thank you.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

The best thing you did is to scrap the ridiculous O's hat. Thank you.

Agreed. I like the O's logo, but only as a fashion hat type thing. The concept's not bad in general. I'm used to them without piping, but the orange doesn't look bad. Honestly, I'd rather see an orange alt than a black one.

I like the piping. I would like to see the white outline brought back on the black jersey. A black drop shadow would make the white jersey pop and the roads need Baltimore in script.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Archived