Sign in to follow this  
A123

NFLE

will NFLE ever expan again if yes which city/cities have potentional

Roma! Roma!

Agreed. Rome would be great for an NFL Europe franchise.

Also on my short list are...

-Moscow

-Paris

-London

-Istanbul

-Copenhagen

-Barcelona/Madrid (Either city works, but I would give it more to Barcelona because they did have a team)

what they should do if was smart is have like 32 teams and have eatch team assigned to a NFL team.

Europe doesn't really have the fan base for that, unless even more teams went to Germany. I have heard Moscow mentioned a couple times.

NFL Europe should expand from 6 to 8 clubs and have each of them represent a division of the NFL. For example all the NFC East clubs can send some of their players to the Amsterdam Admirals.

NFL Europe should expand from 6 to 8 clubs and have each of them represent a division of the NFL. For example all the NFC East clubs can send some of their players to the Amsterdam Admirals.

The AFC East would be better for the Admrials. :D

Why does it matter?

Why does it matter?

Ricky Williams.

what they should do if was smart is have like 32 teams and have eatch team assigned to a NFL team.

seriously do not give JHXCC or whatever his name ideas

I got some.

- Rome

- London. (Bring back the Monarchs!)

- Resurrect the Scottish Claymores.

- Barcelona (resurrection of the Dragons, anyone).

- Marseilles, France. (Big tourist spot)

- and (here's a farfected one...) Stockholm, Sweden. I could a team called the Scandinavia Norse/Scandinavian/Stockholm Norsemen or something.

Resurrections won't work because teams failed in those cities before. How is there going to be a sudden turnaround, especially with the ever growing anti-American movement in Europe?

Expansion really isn't the answer for the time being. Let's just wait and see if the league can stay afloat period.

You can always dream, can't ya? :P

Resurrections won't work because teams failed in those cities before

*cough* Washington D.C.....three times*cough*

There's a slight difference between 35 years in America and less than 5 years in Europe.