MLB Team Slogans

J.R.

Blue Jays: Nothing, just a bunch of guys trying on jerseys. And you used to complain about the Yankees and Red Sox buying championships....

Now that was uncalled for :cry:

I spread it around to all!

I just thought it was funny that all the players were at press conferences when I visited there a month ago. Maybe they've updated it now...

By the way, I saw a hilarious Fox Sports Brewers commerical. Unfortunatly I've seen it about 100 times now and its lost all its luster.

But it starts off with a guy ordering a sa'mich in a deli, and someone slaps him on the butt.

Then...someone is installing a light at an apartment, a woman slaps him on the butt.

This goes on for a few more combos.

Finally a guy is watching a brewer game and someone hits a home run. A guy in a brewers jersey comes up and slaps him on the butt. Then the tagline "We're all Brewers"

Thought it was clever.

But then Fox Sports did one for the cardinals last year that would have been great, if it was for the cubs.

A guy is grilling out and he's watching the game. An opposing team hits a home run and all of a sudden, a ball lands at his feet. so he takes the ball and chucks it. Someone else picks it up and chucks it. And so on, through resturants, and gas stations. And it ends up at Busch Stadium, where the guy is watching the game, and see's the ball thrown back on the field.

Not bad, but they do that in CHICAGO! Morons.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived