Nebraska Baseball jerseys...

Shoolaces

I hate grey baseball hats. Just my opinion but baseball hats should be anything but a light color like grey, white, yellow etc.

The vest might look better without the number on the front. With the size of the N it makes the numbers look weird.

You're right the retired jerseys look best.

BB52Big.jpg

they should have stuck with the retired ones. Baseball is a simple game and requires simple uniforms. I will never understand why baseball teams try so hard to be overly creative with their uniforms.

Who has the best uniforms in baseball?

Red Sox

Yankees

Cardinals (Bias)

Cubs home

all of which are very simple.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

I hate grey baseball hats. Just my opinion but baseball hats should be anything but a light color like grey, white, yellow etc.

I disagree about gray baseball hats. With the right uniform they look sharp. I do think it works better with college teams than pros.

There was that old joke about the University of Nebraska president saying the big N on the football field stood for "nowledge."

Apparently, the designers of the big N baseball uniforms must have taken that joke to heart.

call me crazy but i like all of em', i like the block n even though it seems to thick and bold

i dont like the gray though, texas looks alright in them but the teams that have this have no gray in their colors which is weird

Go Bulls, Bears, Cubs, and Blackhawks!!

GO TIGERS

Ireland_flag.gif

The red is a really nice uni....what's the deal with steve edlefsen, dude blew up the other night after a pretty bad season. I've know him for a long time and cannot believe he's playin d1 baseball

127759877_9f3ebc270e.jpg

that is wierd that that is so big because I remember watching them maybe last year or two years ago and they wore this pinstriped vest and I remember thinking that the N was too small. Now they went completely the other way and made it huge.

PvO6ZWJ.png

They have wore a few different vests and jerseys the last few years. Last year instead of the big N, they wore ones with the script huskers through the N. The picture shows the some of the uniforms from last season. They also wore a red and white striped sock. A few years back they also had pinstriped home jerseys. All have been just basic variations on one another. One jesey a year seems to get altered. I havent figured out why, I think they just have a lot of options and a few and then switch for a change.

KVXAHUYFTHNGBZC.jpg

call me crazy but i like all of em', i like the block n even though it seems to thick and bold

i dont like the gray though, texas looks alright in them but the teams that have this have no gray in their colors which is weird

crazy.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Archived