In search of a bandwagon...

Sodboy13

Okay, truth be told, I just started this thread to rouse up some loyalty and NHL talk. Team or no team, I'll be watching the playoffs as much as possible. I do find myself with slight leanings toward Calgary and San Jose. Carolina? Can't do it. Ever. At least, not until Karmanos sells them.

*pumps fist and rocks to Brass Bonanza*

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I would say Ottawa but even I;m worried about their goaltending issue.

If Hasek comes back then you should definitely root for the sens, who will then bring the Cup to the nation's capital. :flagcanada:

I see Tampa Bay eliminating Twatawa in 6 or 7 games. ^_^

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Dont underrate the Devils 3 Cups already won, and if Brodeur gets hot watch out with 10 striaght wins they certainley are heading into the postseason on fire so dont overlook em.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I'd cheer for the Sharks but their fans do nothing but complain about the world screwing them over :P

That's telling him...

Hey my team is in--so I'm cheering for them.

And welcome aboard all temporary Flames fans.

Maybe you'll convert.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

since the era of bad feelings decided to return to the isles :cry: , i'll be on the Sabres bandwagon, mainly because Ryan Miller is one of my favorite players. i'd really like to see him get the hot hand like Gig and Kip did. Though Jersey or Philly will be tough, but nothing the sab's can't handle. ^_^

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

kiinda of the topic but is anyone else just giidy about the playoffs becasue i feel like a kid in a candy store......im smiling like a school girl that the BEST playoffs in all of sports are going to be starting.......i think the thing that i love best about the playoffs is the fact that there are always one or two games that go into like 3 overtimes and those are the best.......and there is nothing like a game seven ot especially when you eliminate the best goalie in the history of the game *cough* andrew brunette *cough*...........and honestly i think a rematch of the western confrence semis would be amazing San Jose and Calgary.........and in the eastern confrence i would like to see a ottawa vs. carlolina.........and i know with this next comment i am going to get attacked by the purists out there but i would no mind a non-tradtional-market cup final out of the west teams like nash, SJ, anah and in the east carolina win it to get some more exposure.......look what it did for Tampa.........another thing is that i wouldnt mind seeing buffalo win it to somewhat salvage the franchise........because of the wild are not in it im just looking forward to some good hockey

Hockey season ended for me last night. Someone wake me up when we know who gets the cup.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

kiinda of the topic but is anyone else just giidy about the playoffs

oddly enough i'm not really "into" the playoffs this season... not sure why that is :P

Go Jays

Nothing wrong with being an outside observer... and waiting for the Sens to get swept out in the first round. ^_^

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Colorado!

If not them...

Nashville

"Twatawa"

San Jose

Carolina

good god don't let friggen Detroit win. or the Rangers. or Philly. or Dallas.

Aww, you used my Twatawa, I feel like I'm finally accepted.

BTW, I love what you did with your sig by taking the Seaman logo and altering it for the Whalers, it works very well.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived