This year's super bowl

IronChefShark

all i have to say?

Arrrgh, matey!

I was going to go for the Nation, but i have always had a little affinity for the Bucs, when they had the old orange uniforms and Bucco Bruce who looked like he was born and raised in the SF Bay area... :)

so i'm gonna go for the Bucs.....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

all i have to say?

Arrrgh, matey!

I was going to go for the Nation, but i have always had a little affinity for the Bucs, when they had the old orange uniforms and Bucco Bruce who looked like he was born and raised in the SF Bay area

so i'm gonna go for the Bucs.....

bruce just as easily could have been from EASTERN PENNSYLVANIA for the record.

Im sick of that stereotype.

John, youre about one useless poll thread away from reaching "anichanger" status if you keep going the way you are

MadMac-

its been 26 years for the Bucs! the've never won a SB! GO BUCS

Shark-

chill out dude. the next person who uses the word "stereotype" is gonna get an online kick in the head. everyone needs to stop taking everything so freaking seriously. comments are made in jest, and should be taken as so.

Azzuri.gif

MadMac-

its been 26 years for the Bucs! the've never won a SB! GO BUCS

Shark-

chill out dude. the next person who uses the word "stereotype" is gonna get an online kick in the head. everyone needs to stop taking everything so freaking seriously. comments are made in jest, and should be taken as so.

something to the effect of this should be stapled on everyones keyboard.

You seem to be very touchy when it comes to SF sharkie, now listen, i was born and raised in Jersey, the most made-fun-of place, EVER!

Bottom line, get a thick skin, we all have one, time you did too.

sB9ijEj.png

The NFL is bowing down to the mighty boob tube, moreso than ever before of late.  Moving the SB to February is a prime example, in that it gives whatever network airing the game a bump in overall ratings during a "sweeps" month.

Pete Rozelle would've been proud.  I'm just surprised he didn't think of it himself.  :)

nav-logo.png

so you justify your stereotypical comment (SOOOOO SORRY random and tajmccall, cant find another word that would fit the description) by saying I should get a thick skin?

and when is the last time we have seen someone on these boards make fun of jersey? (if someone were to do so it wouldnt make me feel any better anyways)

beyond this board john, I dont know you. You could be serious for all I know regardless of what silly little emoticon you put next to your comment

maybe I should stop coming here all together. Its a damn shame too because I like sports logos and sports uniforms enough to want to share my ideas with other logo enthusiasts and I also like to see what other ideas people have out there. But at the same time Im not gonna put up with the stereotypical bashing.

so peace out logo fans. I give up.

You know what man, if your gonna be a crybaby about a joke, fine then. Good day to you.

Your right, you don't know me, it's obvious that you don't know me. Back a few years ago, i ripped on Canada something fierce. Chris went nuts on me, almost banned me. but we talked things out, and Chris now knows the kind of personality i am. I love to joke around, wether the jokes are appropriate (sp?) or not. I am Mr. Anti-PC, i don't like people who can't laugh at themselves or take jokes.

This board is here to discuss logos and jerseys, but also to have fun dude. this isn't a buisness with strict dress codes and 9-5 work hours. This is a place to unwind and talk about the things you like, dislike, or the other sports logos and happenings of the day. It has become more than a logo board. This is a cool little community. You don't seem to get the "relax and enjoy" part of this board. Everything is dead serious to you.

In the immortal words of some 80's guy.... "Take a chill pill, man!"

sB9ijEj.png

Archived