Bucks in 07

Rage07

This is the one I put together a couple years ago... I like the idea for the color scheme, though I don't like the uniform as much as I did when I designed it.

bucks.gif

edit: BTW, the gradients are supposed to represent the bronze being metallic.

That looks great! The copper goes really well. Very nice. The alternate logo of the bucks is one of my fave alts in the league, very cool.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the one I put together a couple years ago... I like the idea for the color scheme, though I don't like the uniform as much as I did when I designed it.

bucks.gif

edit: BTW, the gradients are supposed to represent the bronze being metallic.

Yep, that's the one.

I'd rather see straight vertical side panels, and minus points for using the "mounted" logo, but the color scheme is brilliant.

I like the current logo, and think it could easily be saved with the new color scheme.

BUC72R33_W.jpg

Why does everyone like the red and green jerseys...I agree I like this design...but the red and green reminds me of Christmas. Why not multiple shades of green like in the late 80-90s? That would look tons better in my opinion.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Amen. I am REALLY getting tired of just going back to an older look...come up with a new identity that incorporates some history along with newer, modern elements.

This isn't 1970, nor should it look like 1970 either.

Touche to you. It wasn't cool in 1977 and it ain't getting any cooler now... great point on all this retro stuff the NBA just keeps throwing in our faces. Get original...

Gameplan | A Strategy for Achieving an Objective.

bucks.gif

Great work! I like your design a lot, but would prefer to have the jersey wordmark in copper with green trim (or white trim on a green background, as it appears on your primary logo). I once saw a Bucks cap about 11 years ago with an interlocking "M" & "B" in the font of the current wordmark. I didn't buy the cap (because I hate the team colors), but I liked that logo a lot and thought it would make a good alternate logo. It looked much better than the Brewers "Motre Bame" logo. I haven't seen it anywhere since then. I wonder if anyone has an image of the Bucks interlocking "MB" logo.

8557127226_fbd001ef58_n.jpg

great point on all this retro stuff the NBA just keeps throwing in our faces. Get original...

Like what? Old color schemes maybe, but how are they "throwing" retro stuff in your face?

I think he is reffering to how almost every night is throwback night.

I like the purple logo, but that copper logo and uniforms are really slick, good job.

Since I'm not a big hoops fan, that's actually the first time I've seen that Jabbar Bucks throwback and that looks sweet too. Lots of possibilities up in Milwaukee.

stoneraizersig.jpg

There is a lot of debate amoung Bucks fans as to whether we should go with green/red, green/purple, green/light green, or something else entirely.

I had never thought of green and copper, but it looks beautiful. I hope whoever is making the decision in Milwaukee stumbles upon this concept. In addition to looking good, it's the most intuitive color to use, since it resembles that of a deer.

They're gorgeous colors, aren't they? Not too different from the late, lamented proposed Packers redesign. :cry:

I had never thought of green and copper, but it looks beautiful.  I hope whoever is making the decision in Milwaukee stumbles upon this concept.  In addition to looking good, it's the most intuitive color to use, since it resembles that of a deer.

Quick, Avenger, send it to the Senator!

Along with a notarized statement promising not to sue. :P

How about a whole new uniform instead of that corny font and tacky side panels. And anything with green or double green (forest and lime) would be better than purple and green. Maybe the Milwaukee Penny (green and copper) Bucks or Milwaukee Golden Bucks or even the Milwaukee Christmas Bucks (throwback colors). And maybe bring back the buck spinning the ball with a fiercer look. ^_^

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

9911449_l.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

If the retro is worth bringing back, then it should be brought back. Worked well for the Phillies and Giants (both kinds!).

If it's not worth bringing back, then don't bring it back. But blanket statements, ignoring any context, aren't terribly useful or wise for setting policy.

FWIW, I don't think that look is worth bringing back.

I'd like a new design and logo, but I would also like the original forest green and red. Sometimes retro is good. Progress for the sake of progress can yield some real crap.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived