Revamping BP (and spring training)

eRay

For the Angels, I like what you've got, but I'd swap the white and blue. The white stands out just a bit too much.

I like the Twins one a lot, although I prefer the "TC" logo. Both of these are pretty good though.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

duder, i dig the white sox concept...but i agree w/ whomever said grey on grey wouldn't cut it...actually, grey on white would look a little shady, too....maybe recolor so it's a black jersey...you'd have to recolor the 'sock on diamond' logo, but try it out.

thanks guys, duderino, i will try that white sox idea, might look good. Dom, i did try to keep the yanks plain, but i also didnt wanna just follow tradition, and the A's were just begging to be yellow.

more comments welcome

Excellent job. I commend you on making original, innovative concepts without getting too crazy.

Big props on the Twins jersey.

Excellent job on the Red Sox jersey, it has some sort of vintage feel 2 it.

....and as much as it kills me to say it, the yankees one looks classy

:D keep up the good work.

Well, I don't like the D-backs, but I dislike just about everything about their look, so I can't blame you for that.

I like what you've done with Atlanta. Although it's different, it's very interesting and effective.

shumway: i went through 5 or 6 different jerseys for the D-backs, and hated them all, but this is the one i hated the least. still is very weak.

now for 2 more:

Chicago Cubs

and

Cincinnati Reds

i used the blue on the reds because of the report of a color change next year, and i like it more than black. more feedback please, i am especially interested in the choice i made for the braves, and these new ones. thanks.

D-Backs- Change green to purple, like snake logo

Braves- Different, but I like it, A logo should be red!!

Chi Cubs- Disapointing, I like the shot a red jersey

Reds- Awesome, like what they will were next year, - the black!! yea!

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Archived