If It Were Up To Me

AHcreative

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Job! cant' wait to see others

Here is what I like!

AZ- Like the helmets, good yellow mask, and the red jersey isn't the best! But really what is wrong with these now!

ATL- Great red helmet! These are alreday perfect why mess with them

Tweaks-

AZ- I'm just not feeling the white, I dunno but it doesn't say AZ

ATL- Sholuder Stripes!! why mess with the wings, and that black talk about old school, being 21 thats not feeling me

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Add more black to the Cardinals and you'll be onto something. Too red. Looks like the mid 70's Cleveland Indians unis and that was not a good look.

Falcons Reebok stuff from Robert E. Lee is much better than waht you've done.

Excellent thinking.

Sports Design Society Founder

Gameplan | A Strategy for Achieving an Objective.

On the Cardinals concept, I'm just not feeling the yellow facemask. Maybe white or red. And I like their current numbers better than these. I would also think about a sleeve logo. (AZ flag?)

For Hotlanta, once again I like their current numbers better. Also there is no TV logo.

Not bad overall, but there are a few changes that can be made.

Yeah, the Cards one does look like the Cheifs a bit, but I thought since they use yellow in their logo they need it on the jerseys. Thanks for all the comments guys. But I'm gonna call it a night and do a couple tomorrow.

P.S. All the suggestions mentioned are good, and I'll try and see if I can fit some of those into the concepts, but I'm gonna try and get through the whole league.

Well, the Falcons piece won't seem to come up on the computer for me right now, so your off the hook there.

The Cardinals jersey looks like something out of the XFL (I keep thinking SF Demons) Not a bad thing.

The Ravens uniforms are cool also, but the lower case lettering just isn't doing it for me. I just can't get used to it.

Ya know what? I didn't even realize to lower case letters on the Ravens jerseys, I'll fix 'em later, I just wanna get done with most of the teams first, I'll say every five teams I'll take peoples CC and see what I can improve with.

Count me in the folks who dig the Ravens jersey. Perhaps outline the letter on the nameplate for them to come out better? Because at least from here they kinda come off harsh. It's probably just me though.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Archived