Sign in to follow this  
Heitert

If It Were Up To Me

Iv'e decided to tweak the NFL to my likings. So here we go. First up Arizona and Atlanta!

arizona7kr.png

arizonajerseys9wm.png

I like the falcons one, the cards....toooooo much red!!

Good Job! cant' wait to see others

Here is what I like!

AZ- Like the helmets, good yellow mask, and the red jersey isn't the best! But really what is wrong with these now!

ATL- Great red helmet! These are alreday perfect why mess with them

Tweaks-

AZ- I'm just not feeling the white, I dunno but it doesn't say AZ

ATL- Sholuder Stripes!! why mess with the wings, and that black talk about old school, being 21 thats not feeling me

Add more black to the Cardinals and you'll be onto something. Too red. Looks like the mid 70's Cleveland Indians unis and that was not a good look.

Falcons Reebok stuff from Robert E. Lee is much better than waht you've done.

Excellent thinking.

Sports Design Society Founder

On the Cardinals concept, I'm just not feeling the yellow facemask. Maybe white or red. And I like their current numbers better than these. I would also think about a sleeve logo. (AZ flag?)

For Hotlanta, once again I like their current numbers better. Also there is no TV logo.

Not bad overall, but there are a few changes that can be made.

I'm with you on the Ravens jersey's. I hate the black pants so I'm glad you went to purple! I prefer the current helmet, but this one is okay.

Good job on these so far :D

Yeah, the Cards one does look like the Cheifs a bit, but I thought since they use yellow in their logo they need it on the jerseys. Thanks for all the comments guys. But I'm gonna call it a night and do a couple tomorrow.

P.S. All the suggestions mentioned are good, and I'll try and see if I can fit some of those into the concepts, but I'm gonna try and get through the whole league.

Well, the Falcons piece won't seem to come up on the computer for me right now, so your off the hook there.

The Cardinals jersey looks like something out of the XFL (I keep thinking SF Demons) Not a bad thing.

The Ravens uniforms are cool also, but the lower case lettering just isn't doing it for me. I just can't get used to it.

I assume you're doing the Packers eventually -- I'd suggest them in their current green and Georgia Tech gold. They'll need a new uniform scheme once Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy get canned.

Here are the Ravens!

baltimore1ou.png

baltimorejerseys4pu.png

The current numbers are better, also the sleeves on the away jersey sort of remind me of Seattle. Fix the lowercase letters and we have a winner.

Ya know what? I didn't even realize to lower case letters on the Ravens jerseys, I'll fix 'em later, I just wanna get done with most of the teams first, I'll say every five teams I'll take peoples CC and see what I can improve with.

Absolutely love the yellow facemask for the Cardinals, like a cartoon bird's beak. Love it.

Count me in the folks who dig the Ravens jersey. Perhaps outline the letter on the nameplate for them to come out better? Because at least from here they kinda come off harsh. It's probably just me though.

OK, here's Buffalo, I darkend the red and blue (just a little bit, it might be hard to tell) for this concept.

buffalo3fn.png

buffalojerseys9qr.png

buffalojerseyalt3pe.png

I hope when you get to the Saints you go with a variation of the Broncos unis; I like the orange that goes under the arm and up the front. Use gold in it's place and you can't go wrong.