Official NHL playoff thread

Shane Does Art

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's with no one giving any respect to the Sabres?

Keep in mind, they won as many games as Ottawa and Carolina this year, and have mastered the Flyers all season.

i think the sabres could go farther than most think. i have them getting past the flyers and they probably could get past the sens, i'm iffy if they will get past them. i'd like to see them go far, and i hope miller catches fire and be this years Giguere and Kiprusoff.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

It's simple: Bay Area sports team don't win championships. Sorry.

Isn't there a Bay Area team that has won 5 Super Bowls??? <_< And didn't John Madden coach a Bay Area team to a Super Bowl win??

Your theory is obviously well supported.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Isn't there a Bay Area team that has won 5 Super Bowls??? <_< And didn't John Madden coach a Bay Area team to a Super Bowl win??

That was long ago in the good days.

That was long ago in the good days.

I missed the disclaimer.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

As much as I like the the Sharks, they will be lucky to get past Nashville. It's simple: Bay Area sports team don't win championships. Sorry.

don't the A's have 4 World Series Championships??

A's = 4

49ers = 5

Warriors = 1

Well that's 10 Championships right there. You would've been better off saying that my city doesn't win championships, seeing as we have 1.

That was an ETHEROUS hit in that Flyers/Sabres game!

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

I forgot to post that I went to the Ottawa game.

It was the loudest game i have ever gone too, I lost my voice before the game even started :hockeysmiley:I never even heard any of the horns after we scored. Im Also going tonight at 6 but my throat is still on the iffy side. They finally had a goodpregame thing before anything happened there was a band of bagpipes and drums walking around the inside of the bank with two gladiators leading the way, and they finally got some effects going with the rev up the red slogan.It was awesome. @nd best game I've ever gone to the first one being in the 2004 playoffs vs. the leafs when Chara ( my favourite player) scored the wraparround in double overtime. That was nuts!

Hi, how are you?

That was an ETHEROUS hit in that Flyers/Sabres game!

THat was a gigantic hit by someone who usually dosen't hit (Campbell)

What's even worse is that Hitchcock says Umberger is fine and ready to go on Monday.

saBS.png

well this f*(king $u(ks Nashville is down 3-0 after 1 w/ 2 of the goals from the 5-on-3,i called out a week about the importance of keeping our @sses out of the penalty box,obviously we're not doing a good job so far as far as that is concerned.But there' 2 periods of hockey to be played,anything can happen.

It was the loudest game i have ever gone too, I lost my voice before the game even started :hockeysmiley:I never even heard any of the horns after we scored. Im Also going tonight at 6 but my throat is still on the iffy side. They finally had a goodpregame thing before anything happened there was a band of bagpipes and drums walking around the inside of the bank with two gladiators leading the way, and they finally got some effects going with the rev up the red slogan.It was awesome. @nd best game I've ever gone to the first one being in the 2004 playoffs vs. the leafs when Chara ( my favourite player) scored the wraparround in double overtime. That was nuts!

You do know this is probably the first time the Corel Centre isn't filled by 3/4 Leafs fans, which is a real accomplishment. Thats probably the only reason you hear cheers for the Sens instead of the usual boos.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

You do know this is probably the first time the Corel Centre isn't filled by 3/4 Leafs fans, which is a real accomplishment. Thats probably the only reason you hear cheers for the Sens instead of the usual boos.

IF there are leafs fand it should be louder. Plus I wanted toronto to make it. It's more exciting that way and its 1/2 of the fans are leafs fans when they come in ottawa.

Hi, how are you?

@nd best game I've ever gone to the first one being in the 2004 playoffs vs. the leafs when Chara ( my favourite player) scored the wraparround in double overtime. That was nuts!

Well that shows how biased you are that you can remember your favorite player doing something that never happened.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

@nd best game I've ever gone to the first one being in the 2004 playoffs vs. the leafs when Chara ( my favourite player) scored the wraparround in double overtime. That was nuts!

Well that shows how biased you are that you can remember your favorite player doing something that never happened.

I'm going to guess he meant the first goal.

But then again... :wacko:

I'm sure Lalime was his favorite player when he won the series for Ottawa in game 7 of that series...oh wait...

Game7_lalime_fivehole.jpg

BTW, RC, you are a god for somehow finding time to be able to go back and find out for sure to burn him. Bravo.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived