Sign in to follow this  
DJR118

2006 NHL Playoff Wallpaper

These are awesome, dude!

P.S. Could you do a Ducks one, por favor?

glad ya like em!

Anaheim:

anaheim8py.png

Can I get a Coyotes one that says something along the lines of "There is always next season" :P ...In all seriousness I would love to get a wallpaper like that, but don't let it get in the way of doing the actual playoff team wallpapers.

Can I get a Coyotes one that says something along the lines of "There is always next season"  :P ...In all seriousness I would love to get a wallpaper like that, but don't let it get in the way of doing the actual playoff team wallpapers.

after i do the canadien's one, i will work on something, i'll try and be clever :P

Squeaks4: here's my take on Phoenix, i'd have no problem changing the text if thats not really what you want-

phoenix7mp.png

I love it man. Thanks! I am a little more pessimistic about the future of my beloved Coyotes, but its nice to look at the cup as half full sometimes. Thanks again.

I love it man. Thanks! I am a little more pessimistic about the future of me beloved Coyotes, but its nice to look at the cup as half full sometimes. Thanks again.

hang in there man - the great one could turn em around - enjoy the wallpaper!

Could you do an Edmonton Oilers one using the third jersey logo?

gladly - i really don't like detroit

Edmonton:

oilers3rd7yo.png

sorry this was a bit late, hadn't checked my inbox in a while

sorry leafs fans, but here's your request man:

leafs7yb.png

could you do one with the stars' logo and the texas outline logo? Thanks a bunch!

Whoa, these are tight! Can you make a Flyers one with the 3D logo, por favor?

hey guys, thanks for the interest! i'll have the stars and flyers 3rd done by sometime tomorrow late afternoonish - i have 2 finals tomorrow, so once those are done i'll get em goin!

If you don't mind fdoing anoter Oilers one with the main logo not the thrid jersey logo. i want to see what both look like. Thanks for doing the first one.