NBA All-Star Game Las Vegas 07 logo...

Blackjack76

It's look tacky! :therock:

Stick work won't injury you?

I think darkangel contracted the word "does"...so instead of saying "It does look tacky!", he said "It's look tacky!" :D

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Not bad.

Word of advise, if you live in Las Vegas and get annoyed when a lot of people come into your town just to "hang out," and clog up traffic (probably happens a lot in Vegas but multiply anything you've ever seen by a hundred) I would advise getting the F out of town during NBA All Star Weekend. When the ASG was in Atlanta a few yearws ago, it was an absolute nightmare. They closed the mall because there were 65,000 people in it, and it was a slow sales day. Get out of town, take a vacation, you'll thank me later.

It's tacky, crummy looking, a cheap knock off of the Arena Bowl logo and best of all: Why in the sam hill would the NBA play it's All-Star Game in what would be the WORST place to have the game?

That shirt looks like something that would be on a sign for a cheap bowling alley.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Now I am a complete CHAMPION for having the NBA All-Star Game in Las Vegas. Just a tremendous idea. This very well could be the first time an athlete (an all-star no less) throws up on the field of play due to alcohol consumption.

More money will be exchanged that weekend than at Wall Street the previous Friday.

Strippers will make more than $100,000 for one weekend of work (and not just from the players; all of the corporate douchebags with the expense accounts will be there as well...although that guy from Savvis screwed it up for everyone with his American Express/Scores fiasco).

FX or Spike should have a live cam 24/7 that weekend. Compelling television.

I seriously cannot wait.

Cards.png

Kurt-

Dead on. Joe Bosack should be really upset. I mean come on? Sin City becomes Same City.

Joe, I know we've had our minor differences but I'm siding with you on this one. I've already e-mailed to Haney and asked him what the deal is. You might not like my cnador but riping off a logo is just not cool?

The NBA has really fallen off the map in my estimation? Why do you think I left?

Tom

Thank you.

Thomas F. O'Grady

Founder + President.

The Sports Branding Society of America

togrady@sportsbranding.org

More to Come

--------------------

Gameplan | A Strategy for Achieving an Objective.

Gameplan | A Strategy for Achieving an Objective.

Archived