Rochester Red Wings Concept

bucskick20

Nice, I like these. I'm not feeling the number font(looks to be Copperplate) much, but otherwise this looks pretty good. It's simple, which is why I'm enjoying it. The other thing I'm not sure about is the name font. i realize it's a simple font, but it just looks odd to me. I can't figure out why, but it looks weird to me. You might want to try arching the name.

Nice, I like these. I'm not feeling the number font(looks to be Copperplate) much, but otherwise this looks pretty good. It's simple, which is why I'm enjoying it. The other thing I'm not sure about is the name font. i realize it's a simple font, but it just looks odd to me. I can't figure out why, but it looks weird to me. You might want to try arching the name.

Yes, it is copperplate. I was playing around with some other fonts and that one fitted the best, there was one I tried but I figured you guys wouldn't enjoy it being the numbers. I could try it out though

256dy87.jpg

Yes, it is copperplate. I was playing around with some other fonts and that one fitted the best, there was one I tried but I figured you guys wouldn't enjoy it being the numbers. I could try it out though

I like it as a font, but it just doesn't seem to work with your wordmark. 2 serifed fonts don't usually look good together.

Not bad.  Unfortunatly, you didn't fix the worst part of their uniform (the 'roid rage bird logo).

I went to school at the University of Rochester, and everytime I saw that logo, it made me want to puke.

You should see their mascot Spikes. :D

I like the design and agree that the number/nameplate looks a little odd.

Jason Kubel would have worked

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Not bad.  Unfortunatly, you didn't fix the worst part of their uniform (the 'roid rage bird logo).

I went to school at the University of Rochester, and everytime I saw that logo, it made me want to puke.

You should their mascot Spikes. :D

I like the design and agree that the number/nameplate looks a little odd.

Jason Kubel would have worked

Kubel was just in the majors not to long ago, but they sent him up for sierra. Rochester's website was behind and they didn't have him on the roster. But I should have

256dy87.jpg

though its difficult to see because of the program you used, we all have to start somewhere, you did a wonderful job! I like the hat from what I could see! A red alt. would be needed! But please no BLACK!

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

though its difficult to see because of the program you used, we all have to start somewhere, you did a wonderful job! I like the hat from what I could see! A red alt. would be needed! But please no BLACK!

Yeah, there current home is black, I don't like it.

w2bxu9.jpg

256dy87.jpg

Archived