Sign in to follow this  
lilben777

Bonds hits a homer this year.......

Barry Bonds has hit #709 in the first inning in the thin air at coors stadium..........only 45 more to go.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am really glad he got it. I also hope he can get past Hank......

Whether he took steroids or not isn't any of my business, he said he didn't so thats it. You can only belive something about a man, when the man tells you about it himself.

But he'll fall short, but finally he got one.

it was at coors field so it dosn't really count

I guess Todd Helton and Larry Walker's home runs at Coors don't count either? :rolleyes:

Bonds could get a home run in Coors Field just by hitting the ball with his giant freak-of-nature steroid head. I surprised he has the balance to hold that thing up on his shoulders.

I hope he tears an ACL at 713.

Bonds could get a home run in Coors Field just by hitting the ball with his giant freak-of-nature steroid head. I surprised he has the balance to hold that thing up on his shoulders.

I hope he tears an ACL at 713.

Me? I'm hoping someone does a 'Nancy Kerrigan' on him. With a softball bat.

Just. Pass. Babe.

Why just Babe?

Because he's next.

Is it just because he's next, or is there more to this than just passing Ruth for second place?

that had to be one of the dummest things ive seen anyone post on the boards in a long time. That defiantely gets a nomination for SPOTD.

I am really glad he got it. I also hope he can get past Hank......

Whether he took steroids or not isn't any of my business, he said he didn't so thats it. You can only belive something about a man, when the man tells you about it himself.

But he'll fall short, but finally he got one.

So...if I watch a guy shoot another man dead, then call him a murder, to which he responds, "No, I'm not."...I'm just supposed to go, "Oh. Okay. None of my business anyways."...????

I don't think that makes any sense.

There is overwhelming evidence that Bonds took steriods.

I can't bring myself to wish harm on anybody, but I wish he's just stop hitting home runs.

that had to be one of the dummest things ive seen anyone post on the boards in a long time. That defiantely gets a nomination for SPOTD.

Chances are that was a sarcastic remark guys...

Even my first thought when I read about was..."Yeah, but he had to wait until he got to Coors 'til he could finally get one to go out."

My thought was certainly sarcastic, and I don't doubt Brendan's was too.

Chances are that was a sarcastic remark guys...

Even my first thought when I read about was..."Yeah, but he had to wait until he got to Coors 'til he could finally get one to go out."

My thought was certainly sarcastic, and I don't doubt Brendan's was too.

Yeah sorry about that. :P I went a little overboard there. I heard this on the raido today driving back home from So Cal and about flipped the car in celebration. Nice work Barry.

n/m, wrong thread.

The Homer was opposite field @ Coors. He basically hit a double in any other ballpark, but was able to lace one out by making solid contact. This is a good sign for all of the people who, like me, don't wish to see Bonds pass any other milestone in the history of the game, unless it is the most hated ballplayer ever stat. None the less, because of Bonds knee, he is unable to really turn his hips and step into pitches, alowing him to drive the ball to Right field. Pitchers have been working him low and away, and to much success, and if the ball he hit today was thrown any place else, it would have been a solid double, as the pitch was well placed low and away. Now people might mention that Bonds should just sit low and away, but that will never be the case because of two reasons. 1. He is a selfish man who will refuse to change the way he hits, which is 2. A dead pull hitter. The man does not hit to left field unless he was fooled by a pitch, which, which is a rare occurance. Bonds has always had unparalleled eyesight. But Bonds has never been anything less than a pull hitter, even when he was the thin, steriod free, 30-30 Barry Bonds.