CCSLC username "logos"

floydnimrod

I was bored in sports marketin class today(which doesn't happen very often) and i started drawing logos for some CCSLC usrenames. Well not really logos, just all the letters(and numbers) in there. They don't look as good as they did on paper but there the best I can do in paint.

There were two more but I can't figure out how to do them in paint.

Well first up CC97 and FNZ51

ccslclogos0ex.png

C+C please!

The first one on mine I was goin for a "stamp" feel, like when you don't get the whole thing down all the way, We were workin in art today, doin printmaking and thats what mine looked like.

The second is just stripes.

I was bored in sports marketin class today(which doesn't happen very often) and i started drawing logos for some CCSLC usrenames. Well not really logos, just all the letters(and numbers) in there. They don't look as good as they did on paper but there the best I can do in paint.

ccslclogos0ex.png

C+C please!

The first one on mine I was goin for a "stamp" feel, like when you don't get the whole thing down all the way, We were workin in art today, doin printmaking and thats what mine looked like.

You can't really tell that say CC97. It looks like CO7 with a mistake in the middle of the O or even CEg7. And for the other one, I would read it more as F5N1Z if I saw that somewhere, even with the font and color change. Good rough drafts, you just need to make them a little more clear and understandable.

201160034_f4c2ccdd98_o.png228795922_2c1d682c64_o.png

ccslclogos0ex.png

C+C please!

You can't really tell that say CC97. It looks like CO7 with a mistake in the middle of the O or even CEg7. And for the other one, I would read it more as F5N1Z if I saw that somewhere, even with the font and color change. Good rough drafts, you just need to make them a little more clear and understandable.

What if i put the 51 below the FNZ?

ccslclogos0ex.png

C+C please!

What if i put the 51 below the FNZ?

That would work much better, then I could tell it was FNZ51

This makes me think that a contest is on order.

Ask everyone who wishes to enter to design a logo for thier username and one other person's username. I'd love to see that.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

If you did mine that would be pretty cool.

Nice job on those 2 tho :P

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Archived