Sig Concept

TwoRsAndTwoLs

The only thing that's kind of bugging me(other than the fact that it's the Mariners) is how there's just that little sliver of "banner" to the right of the MLB logo. I'd just make the logo the end of it. Nice looking sig though.

One suggestion, if you're thinking about making all teams available: use the team's (player name) lettering font for the non-wordmarked portion of the banner. For example, the font the M's use on their alternate jerseys isn't shared by any other MLB team, and it would be a good tie-in for teams that use their own fonts (Phillies, Blue Jays, etc.). Just a thought, I like the concept and love the execution.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Eh may i request a cardinals one w/ the Old School Cardinals on the Bat logo? thnx.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

the mlb logo looks fine. the rest is pretty good too.

Can I request:

jays (old colours)

expos

a's

cubs

I was just thinking about this request. There are so many options!

Jays: Old colors (97-03) or older colors (77-96)? If new colors, then blue/teal or blue/red?

Expos: which wordmark, the old print lowercase or the newer cursive mark? And by the way, it tempts me to use the powder blue.

A's: "Athletics" script like on the home unis, "A's" like on the caps, or do I mess with Oakland and use the bland block "Athletics" that has "Oakland" on top of it?

Cubs: Probably just the logo, because I can't think of a more distinctive mark for them.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

I really like the attempt beta on your Giants sig. The MLB logo is intergrated much better. Much more balanced. In my opinion it is a little long for a signature, but I does look great. Personally I think it would look good as a letterhead. Slap that puppy on a a piece of official paper, and you've got a snazzy memo. Great work man.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

the mlb logo looks fine. the rest is pretty good too.

Can I request:

jays (old colours)

expos

a's

cubs

I was just thinking about this request. There are so many options!

Jays: Old colors (97-03) or older colors (77-96)? If new colors, then blue/teal or blue/red?

Expos: which wordmark, the old print lowercase or the newer cursive mark? And by the way, it tempts me to use the powder blue.

A's: "Athletics" script like on the home unis, "A's" like on the caps, or do I mess with Oakland and use the bland block "Athletics" that has "Oakland" on top of it?

Cubs: Probably just the logo, because I can't think of a more distinctive mark for them.

sorry about that

Jays: the 77-96 colours please

Expos: the newer cursive mark please. And if you think that powder blue looks good with it, then by all means use it

A's: How about the A cap logo please

Cubs: Just the logo please

So you guys know, I'm toying with it some more to see what I like.

Attempt Alpha:

SFGiants.gif

Attempt Beta:

SFGiantsMark2.gif

i like the top one, except the line going through the head. dont like that

I think it would look better with the entire MLB logo on it (like what you did with the the Seattle one).

So you guys know, I'm toying with it some more to see what I like.

Attempt Alpha:

SFGiants.gif

Attempt Beta:

SFGiantsMark2.gif

i like the top one, except the line going through the head. dont like that

I think it would look better with the entire MLB logo on it (like what you did with the the Seattle one).

i completely disagree...the bottom one is almost perfect...great work

jldesigns404eo.png

The funny thing is that last night I started making a few "Alphas" and really liking them, because I didn't think the batter silhouette looked very clean on the "Beta" version, but now I've flip flopped on it.

I'll probably sleep on it one more night and then go to work.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

Archived