MN Wild Alternate Concept

phire

Well, the rumors are true! This is from the Minnesota Wild website...

Wild To Unveil Third Jersey October 16

October 6, 2003

SAINT PAUL/MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. - The National Hockey League?s (NHL) Minnesota Wild announced today that the club will unveil a new third jersey on Thursday, October 16, when the Minnesota Wild host the Colorado Avalanche at Xcel Energy Center at 6:30 PM.

Fans will be able to purchase the third jersey exclusively at the Hockey Lodge at Xcel Energy Center and the Hockey Lodge at Mall of America starting at 6:30 PM on Thursday, October 16, through Wednesday, October 22. For more information contact the Hockey Lodge at (888) WILDNHL.

The game will be broadcast locally by Fox Sports Net and nationally on ESPN2.

-------

Here's hoping they don't suck!  (The jerseys, that is)

I held out from getting a Wild jersey during the postseason for hope that the red third would have the Wild logo inside a green circle with "Minnesota Wild" written around the primary logo.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I'm surprised no one mentioned this, but though I like your concept, I think it looks a little too much like Montreal's sweater. Anyway, I'm sure the actual alternate is just gonna be red with "Minnesota" diagonal on the front with a lace-up collar. Yawn. Oh and btw, does anyone know where I can find a Wild jersey with the All-Star Game patch, or a separate one to sew on?

Archived