Sign in to follow this  
DarthMan

Mighty Ducks Concept

So about 13 months ago I did this concept for the Mighty Ducks. Then I forgot about it.

Yesterday I found it on my computer. My first reaction was

Whoa, what was I smoking? Oh, right, crack."

Anyways, I cleaned it up and here it is.

mightydux4pz.png

Bye bye teal, hello purple and yellow! I eliminated the script logo for the interlocking "MD" mark.

IF anyone has any C&C it would be greatly appreciated.

I really like this concept, and I like the "MD" logo...the only thing is, whenever I see or hear MD, I think Medical Doctor. Good concept though, wouldn't mind seeing them with it.

The alt is really nice except that it looks a lot like the Kings' road sweaters of the mid 70s.

Those teams don't like each other and wouldn't want to look alike.

Kings1.gif

If they were the Mighty Ducks of Las Angelas this would be perfect...

I've always been a fan of the Purple/Yellow hockey sweaters though...nothing beats a yellow away and purple home...

I like the purple, but there are two major problems:

1) The Kings have committed to all-purple.

2) The "Mighty" part of the team moniker will no longer exist as of the end of the playoffs.

Might want to go to a strict kelly green instead of purple.

Great idea dude. I really like the alternate, also. Kinda has that college hockey feel to it, ya know? And getting rid of teal is awesome. Teal should be used to paint pools and mexican restaurants, not put on sports jerseys. :D

dude, you kept the worst parts of the jerseys: the lame duck hockey mask and the triangle hockey stick shield

Think it looks good, but how about a shiny green (like a mallard) instead of purple, and some orange instead of gold?

Dude, you kept the best parts of the jerseys: the awesome duck hockey mask and the triangle hockey stick shield. Good job.

I like the "MD" as a shoulder logo but not as a primary. maybe the Wildwing head they used a few years ago would look good on the 3rd jersey?

The colors are excellent.

Nice work! The Road and Home jerseys would be major improvements to the current jerseys. Not so crazy about the Alternate. If you put the Anaheim script logo, it would look better.

So about 13 months ago I did this concept for the Mighty Ducks. Then I forgot about it.

Yesterday I found it on my computer. My first reaction was

Whoa, what was I smoking? Oh, right, crack."

Anyways, I cleaned it up and here it is.

mightydux4pz.png

Bye bye teal, hello purple and yellow! I eliminated the script logo for the interlocking "MD" mark.

IF anyone has any C&C it would be greatly appreciated.

I like it, but for some reason the yellow does not appeal to me.