NFL Draft pics in Madden '07 unis

gpbellamy

Interesting. They have AJ Hawk in the #47 he wore at Ohio State, which is natural enough, but he'll be wearing #50 in Green Bay:

2101005017_18_13_5.jpg

And while we're at it that's a great look at the two 5s that the Packers use on their uniforms....

They always show a rookie in the same number they wore in college for those Madden screenshots.

QPR%20Sig.png

Also, they have the Vikings pic, Chad Greenway, in their old jerseys.

draft_17.jpg

I remember when the Bengals drafted Chris Perry, the Madden screenshot showed him in the old jersey even though the new one had already come out.

Hopefully Madden will get the Bengals jersey right this year. Third times a charm.

Any word on what number Bush will get with the saints? I heard he can't wear #5 because of the NFL's stupid numbering rules.

I also hate how EA has the number font wrong for the cardinals. They go to great lengths to get the player's faces correct and they can't even do the uniform, the thing the whole team wears, correct.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Any word on what number Bush will get with the saints? I heard he can't wear #5 because of the NFL's stupid numbering rules.

I also hate how EA has the number font wrong for the cardinals. They go to great lengths to get the player's faces correct and they can't even do the uniform, the thing the whole team wears, correct.

He has petitioned the league to let him wear 5...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news...ce=NFLHeadlines

He has petitioned the league to let him wear 5...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news...ce=NFLHeadlines

Not a chance it'll be approved since it would open the door for every other player who wants a number that falls outside the guidelines.

Besides, Adrian McPherson wears #5 for the Saints.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

well if Bush loves 5 he should get 23, why not?

'Cause it's Omar Stoutmire's number. Of course, they could make a deal for the number.

According to the current Saints roster, the only #'s available between 20-49 are:

32 36 39 40 41 42 43 45 48 49

Their 2nd rounder, Roman Harper, wore 41 at Alabama for whatever that's worth.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I heard he can't wear #5 because of the NFL's stupid numbering rules.

Actually if you were an NFL official, TV commentator, or anyone who was working the game in any capacity that involved tracking players on the field, you'd get on your knees and thank Pete Rozelle for requiring this.

nav-logo.png

In case anyone cares, Matt Leinart was just introduced at the Cardinals facilities today, and he'll wear #7.

Apparently, that was his H.S. number.

(Larry Fitzgerald already wears #11)

I heard he can't wear #5 because of the NFL's stupid numbering rules.

Actually if you were an NFL official, TV commentator, or anyone who was working the game in any capacity that involved tracking players on the field, you'd get on your knees and thank Pete Rozelle for requiring this.

why? just get used to following #5 as a RB or WR by how he lines up and know that #5 for the Saints is supposed to be one of those positions. It's kinda hard to not know who Reggie Bush is, and the PR upside of having him keep #5 is too great to pass up.

besides, if college refs can follow the odd numbering system, I don't see why the professionals can't either *shrug*

and don't base what the jerseys are going to look like in the final product off of current screens, I'm sure Tiburon's hard at work on more important things - like gameplay code and all the bug testing that goes along with it...the art department getting the numbers and images for the uniforms right is probably a very low priority in the total development scheme of things right now.

harperdc.gif

Archived