Draft Picks and their new uniforms

swilson160

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im a noob...first post....

I would say he would take 32 if those are the choices.  Since Im sure the NFL wont let him use 5, I would think he would take the closest thing....3+2=5.  But who knows...

Welcome to the board.

Of course, 41 would work too. ;-)

What about 25?

I hope he can wear 5.

I don't care what number he wears if he can own Derrick Brooks in real life the way he is in the Madden screenshot. :D

As written in my earlier post, 25 is not available. It belongs to Fred MacAfee.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

well he's not posing with it, but here's Bobby Carpenter's Cowboy jersey.  Funny...even though Dallas doesn't retire numbers, I thought certain ones were off limits (12, 22, 8).  I can't help thinking Randy White every time I see this picture.

carpenter.jpg

If the Clownboys let that backup QB Jason Garrett wear Meredith's #17, there must not be any restrictions whatsoever.

cowboys.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I dunno, when I think of 10, I think of this guy...

BULGERMAN.jpg

He's pretty good, don't you think?

yeah i meant receiver. i don't count kordell. he was a better receiver than qb but his days were before the new number designations. he got #10 because he came from college as a QB and was always listed as an emergency QB before he actually became the QB. I hope Holmes can rid the number of the kordell stigma that he left.

prod1vk.jpg

Mario Williams who wore #9 in college will wear #90 for the Texans. I have not seen an image yet but he's listed as 90 on the roster.

mario.jpg

Well, here's Mario in action.....

supermario4un.jpg

NYCdog.png

Two years ago, due to the increasing amount of retired numbers and more wide receivers and tight ends coming into the league, the NFL allowed those position players to wear either 10-19 or 80-89. A number of wide receivers have been wearing lower-numbered jerseys since, among them Larry Fitzgerald of Arizona (11), Plaxico Burress of New York and Braylon Edwards of Cleveland (17), Randy Moss of Oakland (18) and Troy Williamson of Minnesota (19).

On a side note, last week's new uniform unveiling showed that Williamson is ditching #19 for #82.

7650.jpg

Also...

d_1513.jpg

instead of

img9076994.jpg

it was...

burleson_purple_replica.JPG

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Im a noob...first post....

I would say he would take 32 if those are the choices.  Since Im sure the NFL wont let him use 5, I would think he would take the closest thing....3+2=5.  But who knows...

Welcome to the board.

Of course, 41 would work too. ;-)

What about 25?

I hope he can wear 5.

I don't care what number he wears if he can own Derrick Brooks in real life the way he is in the Madden screenshot. :D

As written in my earlier post, 25 is not available. It belongs to Fred MacAfee.

I just went with the same thing that Edgerrin James did when he tried to get the NFL to allow him to wear #5. He just took the next best thing (the whole 3+2 thing). When I had to change mine from 4 in HS I just added another 4 to get 44. But he obviously cant do that....I guess it is up to the Competition Committee to decide now...

Has anyone seen Bunkley or Justice in their numbers yet? I saw the 1 and 2 jerseys they had at NovaCare. And as of last nite they along with the other rooks still had zeros.

Even through the darkest days....this fire burns...always

EAGLEZZZZ.png

THE FUTURE!!!!

Laurence Maroney, and Chad Jackson.

imgdyn_888.jpg

What an odd picture..."We'll get a jersey for Maroney...but for Chad, I guess we'll just have him hold up a jacket or somethin'..." :grin:

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived