Draft Picks and their new uniforms

swilson160

oly_full.getty-57609190rs004_steelers_mini.jpg

I like those yellow practice jerseys.

Maybe it's just me, but they might work - just not with yellow pants, and that's the problem...

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2006premiere_group.jpg

Front row (L-R)

Demetrius Williams (WR)

Maurice Drew (RB)

Joe Klopfenstein (TE)

Tarvaris Jackson (QB)

Derek Hagan (WR)

Travis Wilson (WR)

Kellen Clemens (QB)

Reggie Bush (RB)

Marcedes Lewis (TE)

Middle row (L-R)

Mario Williams (DE)

Matt Leinart (QB)

Vernon Davis (TE)

Maurice Stovall (WR)

Brandon Marshall (WR)

Jason Avant (WR)

Santonio Holmes (WR)

Vince Young (QB)

Omar Jacobs (QB)

A.J. Hawk (LB)

Charlie Whitehurst (QB)

Back row (L-R)

DeAngelo Williams (RB)

Brian Calhoun (RB)

LenDale White (RB)

Chad Jackson (WR)

Michael Robinson (QB/RB/WR)

Michael Huff (S)

Brandon Williams (WR)

DonTrell Moore (RB)

Laurence Maroney (RB)

Sinorice Moss (WR)

Jerious Norwood (RB)

wow. from that pic, it looks like matt leinart is wearing a michael vick jersey.

i always thought the "too falcony" argument was bull, in regards to the cards... but he seriously looks like he's wearing a vick replica in that pic.

wow. from that pic, it looks like matt leinart is wearing a michael vick jersey.

i always thought the "too falcony" argument was bull, in regards to the cards... but he seriously looks like he's wearing a vick replica in that pic.

Ha! You're exactly right. That's funny.

So after perusing thru all these pics, I have made one observation...

Bunch of new QB's taken this year. Most might be pretty good, especially Cutler and K. Clemens. Charlie Whitehurst, maybe. (Of course, I don't think Young or Leinart will disappoint, either.)

But the three I pointed out for a good reason, and if anyone can make the conection between them (well, especially one rook QB in particular) and the guy who once flung balls for the Jets, Vikes, Steelers, and Broncos in his career, and who shares one main connection with the new Bronco QB of the future before I say anything, you get bonus points.

WHO CAN DO IT???

STUMPED?

It's the number 6.

How often was THAT number EVER used in the NFL? Hardly ever. And NO, Bucs fans, Michael Husted does NOT COUNT. (Neither does Joe Nedney or any other kicker, for that matter, in my opinion.) Cutler wore it in college, and so did Whitehurst. Now Clemens has adopted the 6. (By the way, the guy i was talking about making a connection to Cutler--the Bronco QB of the futre--was one Bubby Brister, the last six-gunner of note in the NFL.)

Will this become a new trendy thing among NFL QB's? If so, I am now OFFICIALLY TAKING CREDIT for christening this group.

(BRING YOUR UNITS...TO ATTENTION!)

I, Bucco_B a.k.a. Big B that FL-boy, by the powers vested in me by--my own damn perogative, hereby christen this newest group of future quarterbacks of the NFL as the 6-GUNNERS.

(That's MY IDEA AND I'M COPYRIGHTING IT!!!) :D

(GROUP...DISMISSED.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Agreed, Stoic, Avant was like a 4th rd WR. Either way, its good to see someone else wearing #81 for the Eagles instead of that loudmouth jackass. Too bad for Avant though, unless Avant turns out to be a HoF'er, that jersey will always be associated with "Me"-O.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived