Hahaha Barry Bond...Owned again

AceTen

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice!

Btw: i knew a guy who was a batboy for the Pirates in the 90's. He said Bonds was a real jerk. The only time he can vividly remember him being happy is they day he was traded.

I only agree with plunking him after he hits a homer. If youre lucky, youll hurt him. Youll get thrown out, but theres always satisfaction in making a batter pay for a homer, especially if its Bonds.

oBIgzrL.png

Btw: i knew a guy who was a batboy for the Pirates in the 90's. He said Bonds was a real jerk. The only time he can vividly remember him being happy is they day he was traded.

Ah yes, the day the Pirates traded Barry Bonds... I remember it as if it never happened.

Nice story.

First you claim Maz was the only guy to end a Series with a home run and now this... you don't deserve the right to call yourself a sports fan :P

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Nice!

I only agree with plunking him after he hits a homer. If youre lucky, youll hurt him. Youll get thrown out, but theres always satisfaction in making a batter pay for a homer, especially if its Bonds.

"If you're lucky..you'll hurt him" ??

What kind of remark is that? If you're a pitcher and you are throwing at someone, ANYone, with the deliberate intention of hurting him...you should be banned from the game.

Sending a message by hitting him in the thigh is OK. Trying to end someone's livelyhood on purpose..is bush league and borderline criminal behavior.

Period.

Nice!

"If you're lucky..you'll hurt him" ??

What kind of remark is that? If you're a pitcher and you are throwing at someone, ANYone, with the deliberate intention of hurting him...you should be banned from the game.

Sending a message by hitting him in the thigh is OK. Trying to end someone's livelyhood on purpose..is bush league and borderline criminal behavior.

Period.

I didnt mean on purpose to hurt him. Just to hit him to send a message. Hurting him would just be a side affect, not the real reason for doing it. Besides, i didnt mean in the head. Just somewhere. Besides, if anyone out there were to hit him intentionally they would pitch slow enough that it wouldnt hurt him on purpose anyways.

oBIgzrL.png

Ah yes, the day the Pirates traded Barry Bonds... I remember it as if it never happened.

Nice story.

First you claim Maz was the only guy to end a Series with a home run and now this... you don't deserve the right to call yourself a sports fan :P

You love to point out these things, dont you.

I only said that because it involes Bonds, and, to me, it seemed as tough we were talking about him in this thread, arent we? I live in Pittsburgh and know Pittsburgh people and mostly Pittsburgh stuff. Im probably the most Pittsburgh person here. Chances are what i know and have to share is going to invole Pittsburgh if the subject is related to it. I know i was wrong about Maz's homer, i'll check my facts next time. But this time im wrong by talking about when Bonds was on the Bucs? Whats wrong with that?

Looks like i took this too seriously. Sorry about that.

oBIgzrL.png

That's a little harsh isn't it? Just cut off one of his feet. He'll never do it again. (5 points to anyone who knows the movie I stole that from...it's not an exact quote but it's close) :D

BB52Big.jpg

Nice story.

I only said that because it involes Bonds, and, to me, it seemed as tough we were talking about him in this thread, arent we? I live in Pittsburgh and know Pittsburgh people and mostly Pittsburgh stuff. Im probably the most Pittsburgh person here. Chances are what i know and have to share is going to invole Pittsburgh if the subject is related to it. I know i was wrong about Maz's homer, i'll check my facts next time. But this time im wrong by talking about when Bonds was on the Bucs? Whats wrong with that?

Here's what's wrong, Maz.

BONDS WAS NEVER TRADED FROM THE PIRATES.

He signed with the Giants as a free agent following the 1992 season.

Your story about knowing a guy who said the only time he saw Barry happy after he got traded is an outright LIE. Because... (see above)

CC nailed you on this one. It has nothing to do with talking about Barry's days in Pittsburgh. It has everything to do with misrepresenting the facts. You got caught.

If you, as you claim, "know Pittsburgh people and mostly Pittsburgh stuff", and are "probably the most Pittsburgh person here," then certainly you were aware that one of the greatest Pirates in history wasn't traded by your hometown team, but was allowed to leave as a free agent. Christ, I knew it, and I live 5 hours away.

There are too many smart people here, dude. You make :censored: up like that, you'll be called on it every time.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I see what i did wrong. I'll try not to let it happen again.

A little word in my defense the story of the person i knew who was a batboy is true, he was a teacher of mine a couple years ago. The part about him getting traded isnt.

I'll check my facts next time.

oBIgzrL.png

Nice story.

Here's what's wrong, Maz.

BONDS WAS NEVER TRADED FROM THE PIRATES.

He signed with the Giants as a free agent following the 1992 season.

Your story about knowing a guy who said the only time he saw Barry happy after he got traded is an outright LIE. Because... (see above)

CC nailed you on this one. It has nothing to do with talking about Barry's days in Pittsburgh. It has everything to do with misrepresenting the facts. You got caught.

If you, as you claim, "know Pittsburgh people and mostly Pittsburgh stuff", and are "probably the most Pittsburgh person here," then certainly you were aware that one of the greatest Pirates in history wasn't traded by your hometown team, but was allowed to leave as a free agent. Christ, I knew it, and I live 5 hours away.

There are too many smart people here, dude. You make :censored: up like that, you'll be called on it every time.

So guys, does it feel good to beat up on a kid? According to his profile Maz1960 is 13 years old. He wasn't even alive when Bonds left the Pirates. So he messed up a few facts. We've all done it. There's no reason to light him up like that. Stuff like that makes the claim that there are "too many smart people here" sound a little hollow.

BB52Big.jpg

Sign tonight at Citizens Bank Park, just as Bonds was going out to left...

"Ruth did it with Hot Dogs and Beer!... Aaron did it with class."

:D

philly.png

Sign tonight at Citizens Bank Park, just as Bonds was going out to left...

"Ruth did it with Hot Dogs and Beer!... Aaron did it with class."

:D

.....Bonds did it with neither! :cursing:

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

And here's more proof that Bonds is a jerk based on his own bad behavior not just on the rest of us "hating" him... :angered:

Bonds shows his true nature

He wouldn't sign his ball and yet he still made the fan sign a wavier because asking him to sign the ball was caught for Bonds' "reality" show. :cursing:

Would somebody please kneecap this :censored: man?

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Archived