Sign in to follow this  
Gary

Muskegon Thunder

thunderlogo.jpg

Looks good, do we know if this was the product of lightbluenc?

Yes, it was a product of me, I'm encouraged that I have no bad comments yet...haha, but welcome any criticism or comments anyways.

And I know, the two-tone blue, and yellow color scheme, but that's what they liked, so, bash away. :P

Primary-Medium.gif

(edited to add a larger image of said logo for nitpicking)

Bird is awesome, not too sure about the wordmark. Great job over all.

actually nothing bad coming from me, except the wordmark could have been a lil better, I would have made Muskegon a bit bigger and more centered around Thunder, but overall great job. Also can you show the secondary with the bird's head?

Yeah, the Muskegon part gave me trouble, but I wanted the "Thunder" part to look like it was rumbling, and I had to find a good place for the city name.

Here is the secondary, and the hawk by itself.

Secondary-Medium.gif

Primary-Alt-Medium.gif

secondary would look good on a helmet. Also, you hear any news on Flint and if they're getting a team?

As of now, I haven't, but if I told you, I'd have to kill you. ^_^

no worries lol :D, but if you do find anything out PM me and I will not tell a soul well except my wife, but I bet she could care less

Love the logo - also like the wordmark, think it works well (have no idea how else you could get a wordmark to 'rumble'!!)

Great job

I dunno . . . I heard that Ben Barnes' Thunderbird was seven feet tall and consumes lesser birds with bolts of lightning from his arse.

I like the wordmark a lot. It has a personality without being goofy. the secondary reminds me of the old Falcons logo that was never used. I'm not sure why, but it has the feel.

Pretty cool. It's always nice to see a logo designed by someone here on the boards.

it reminds me of tempest's cleveland swat unit logo.