#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

Heart Lock Art

Here is my site so far. If you guys have better ideas just tell me and I will put them on.

Okay, a couple of things:

1) Your spelling and grammar needs improvement. I hate to sound so blunt about it, but you're putting this website out there as a representation of yourself and your work, and you want to put the best foot forward, so you owe it to yourself and anyone who surfs across it to make sure the spelling and grammar are better. It's just as important as the artwork you have on the site. Anyone around these boards will tell you that it's extremely hard to decipher some of the messages people post because of their poor spelling and grammar, and therefore they are often ignored or slammed for it.

"Hi! My name is Roy Austin, and I draw for a living. I have some artwork on here that I have drawn.

"Since this is my first website, I will put up a link to all the work I have done. If you go to the forums on sportslogos.net, I will take requests and send you the artwork.

"I get my ideas from Chris Creamers' sportslogos.net."

Which brings me to my next point ...

2) Why all the links to Chris' site? First off, most of them aren't working because Chris seems to have disabled remote-linking of his images. And with the "sport logos" section of your website, are you trying to take credit for the logos you tried to post there? It certainly seems that way. Just stick to posting work on your website that you have done, and there won't be any confusion. People will know what's yours and what's not, and it may save you headaches in the future.

The pencil sketches you do have up there are quite good, though. The website itself could use more tweaking from a design standpoint, but I'm sure that will come as it evolves and expands.

Archived