Oshawa Generals

Legion

I'm surprised... they seemed to be moving towards a traditional look by wearing their 1930s jerseys a tonne of times last season.

I don't like it now, but I know I'll get used to it soon enough.

Good eye picking that up... we'll add you to the "Dirty Shwa Club" that keeps growing on here... you'll be member #5 :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

The new logo is so, so shiny... Meh, it wont turn them from crap to good. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Can someone post a clean look of that Oshawa Generals logo that was shown in the Myspace link... tat would be interesting to see the complete logo in the clear.... and thecursive wording of Oshawa looks a bit improved or so?

I'm surprised... they seemed to be moving towards a traditional look by wearing their 1930s jerseys a tonne of times last season.

I don't like it now, but I know I'll get used to it soon enough.

Good eye picking that up... we'll add you to the "Dirty Shwa Club" that keeps growing on here... you'll be member #5 :)

They introduced the GM throwback jerseys two seasons ago and then had two of the worst years in franchise history, so maybe they decided to go the other way! :D

Nice to see the 'Shwa is well represented here...

Just to follow up on the Gens, the new jerseys have the GM logo on both shoulders and the new "modernized" script logo on the front. The striping is the same as before but they've added the lace-up collar to the new ones. No word on if the GM throwbacks will continue to be used as the 3rd jerseys, I would guess they are. Sorry but I haven't been able to find a picture of them online, just going by the photo in the local paper.

Sorry but I haven't been able to find a picture of them online, just going by the photo in the local paper.

I see somebody's been reading my newspaper ^_^

There's also three-coloured nameplate and numbers now... I've been trying to get a good copy of the logo but the team is VERY protective of their graphics.

---

Chris Creamer

more protective than the Bobcats and Coyotes at least...

the pic in the paper of the back ont eh jersey looks alot like the Oilers style, and I've heard about some huge shoulder patches on that sucker.

I'll be interested to see if they keep both a Red and Blue home jersey or just one

Sorry but I haven't been able to find a picture of them online, just going by the photo in the local paper.

There's also three-coloured nameplate and numbers now... I've been trying to get a good copy of the logo but the team is VERY protective of their graphics.

You know there is such a thing as a scanner and digital camera to snag a pic of it from the newspaper and then post it.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

You know there is such a thing as a scanner and digital camera to snag a pic of it from the newspaper and then post it.

Yeah but they don't have a logo on the back of the jersey...

---

Chris Creamer

the pic in the paper of the back ont eh jersey looks alot like the Oilers style, and I've heard about some huge shoulder patches on that sucker.

I'll be interested to see if they keep both a Red and Blue home jersey or just one

They mothballed the blue jerseys a couple of years ago. The huge shoulder patches is the GM logo (which I can't find a graphic of online anywhere).

They mothballed the blue jerseys a couple of years ago. The huge shoulder patches is the GM logo (which I can't find a graphic of online anywhere).

IMG_1915.jpg

This is the best I could find right now. I'm too lazy to scour my pic folder to find a better pic of their jersey, but I snagged this at a Petes game earlier this year. I'm sure thats the GM logo that will appear on the shoulders (if I have time tomorrow I'll look for a better pic).

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

IMG_1915.jpg

This is the best I could find right now. I'm too lazy to scour my pic folder to find a better pic of their jersey, but I snagged this at a Petes game earlier this year. I'm sure thats the GM logo that will appear on the shoulders (if I have time tomorrow I'll look for a better pic).

The shoulder logos are actually going to be blue versions of that logo... they seem very large and out of place.

I'm starting to wonder if GM is paying them to put those on there.

---

Chris Creamer

Archived