Ever watch Pro Players in High School?

Gary

I went to Alcoa High School with Shannon Mitchell who went on to play TE for the Georgia Bulldogs and then the San Diego Chargers. He was a year behind me. He was a man among boys on the high school field. Alcoa is somewhat of a football powerhouse even though it is a small school of only about 400 students and has had several footballers go on to Division IA teams.

Also as a side note, I am friends with kicker Ola Kimrin, who is currently in NFL Europe and is signed to go to camp with the Dolphins this year. He has also camped with the Titans, Broncos and Cowboys and played a few regular season games for the Redskins. Here's a pic of Ola horsing around with my son.

Ola_Ben2.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My freshman year of high school Brady Quinn, Notre Dame's Quarterback, worked at the school store during lunchtime. One day I went up there and bought a book for like $5.25. He gives me $3.75 in change. I said "I need $4.75, I gave you a ten dollar bill." He says "No, you gave me a nine dollar bill." I had a least a five minute argument with him about it that ended with the two of us in the school store teacher's office. He was kind of a jerk in high school, plus he wore makeup.

PvO6ZWJ.png

My freshman year of high school Brady Quinn, Notre Dame's Quarterback, worked at the school store during lunchtime. One day I went up there and bought a book for like $5.25. He gives me $3.75 in change. I said "I need $4.75, I gave you a ten dollar bill." He says "No, you gave me a nine dollar bill." I had a least a five minute argument with him about it that ended with the two of us in the school store teacher's office. He was kind of a jerk in high school, plus we wore makeup.

A $9 bill?

Wasn't Hornung saying something about lowering Notre Dame's standards in academics in order to get better football players?

Archived