people you know that have a famous name

Eye

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont really know him but in my phone book there is a guy named Ronald McDonald.

Someone on Utah State's basketball team this past year shares my name

A kid at my HS has the name Joe Smith(i think that name is sweet)

My neighbors name is Jim Davis, who, last time i checked, created Garfield

One of my co-workers is Chad Moore. No, he doesn't play for the University of Cincinnati.

Another one of my co-workers is Dean Kane. Will never be confused for Superman, trust me.

Then there's a guy who I used to cross paths with in basketball leagues - first name Kenneth, last name Rogers. Neither a country singer nor a camerman-hating pitcher. He actually had his own share of irritating qualities.

Lastly, I went to college with Rob Lowe.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

I worked with a guy Robert Smith, who was not the lead singer of the band The Cure.

A kid at my daughters pre-school is Corey Dillon, who is 4 and has never played American football.

I used to play cricket with a guy Paul Kelly, which is also the name of one of the (AFL MVP Award) Brownlow Medallists and the name of one of my favorite musicians.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I worked with a guy Robert Smith, who was not the lead singer of the band The Cure.

I used to play cricket with a guy Paul Kelly, which is also the name of one of the (AFL MVP Award) Brownlow Medallists and the name of one of my favorite musicians.

As in Paul Kelly and Messengers? There's a name I haven't heard in a while.

Actually, two very good music references in this one.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

There was the kid a few grades ahead of me that use to go to my school, and he was the paper boy, his name was michael/mike myers.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

There was the kid a few grades ahead of me that use to go to my school, and he was the paper boy, his name was michael/mike myers.

Forgot about that one. I have a coworker named Michael/Mike Myers.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I guess this would count as a famous name for any Family guy fans out there. At the arena where I play hockey at, there's a wall with people's names showing that they donated something (I can't quite remember what they donated right now though) and one of the people's names was Lois Griffin.

The guy I replaced as sports editor of our college paper was named Gregory Peck. (He once got a letter to the editor about a column of his with the PS: "Say Hi to John Wayne and Jimmy Stewart."

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

Archived